ClubRoadster.net banner

2121 - 2140 of 2161 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Thank you for posting those, Brian.

You know how you plan to take high-quality pics right after you put your wheels on and then 9 months go by? Yeah ... Finally got my RPF1's on this past spring and never got pics up. I absolutely love them, totally completed the roadster look for me. Here's a couple more from the batch I sent to Goodwin.

I should mention too the car is (unfortunately) for sale. Life throws a curve ball at you and suddenly you have no room for a two-seater in your life anymore :dunno:

It's stored away for winter currently so I won't be doing any deals till March or so (whenever the Chicago winter takes a chill pill). But figured I'd mention it in case anyone's looking (79K miles/2 owner/Zero rust/couple tasteful mods/original hardtop included) this isn't the appropriate place to post so I'll post a full ad in the spring when she comes out of hibernation. For now, here's some more RPF1 glory.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thank you for posting those, Brian.

You know how you plan to take high-quality pics right after you put your wheels on and then 9 months go by? Yeah ... Finally got my RPF1's on this past spring and never got pics up. I absolutely love them, totally completed the roadster look for me. Here's a couple more from the batch I sent to Goodwin.

I should mention too the car is (unfortunately) for sale. Life throws a curve ball at you and suddenly you have no room for a two-seater in your life anymore :dunno:
[/IMG]
very nice!

·
Registered
1 Posts
And on they go!
I just created an account to let you know that I probably bought your wheels! Your car was the one which was sold to MalinW, right? The guy who bought it from her wanted to replace the wheels, which saved me the costs of having to import a set of gold-coloured ones from the US!

The wheels are fitted with some very worn R888's, and it's currently -2 C outside, so I'm browsing through this entire thread just as a form of therapy until I can fit them.

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
It's not a Miata, but I found this thread while I was searching for pictures of RPF1's to decide if I wanted to put them on my 1977 Fiat Spider. They're not a direct fit, since I had to have the centers bored out to 58.6mm and I had to use wobble bolts (my car is 4x98), but the 19mm offset is correct and they weigh less than the 13's I took off (and they look way better than the generic Fiat-specific aftermarket wheels that are out there). I'm running Ohtsu FP0612 185/60-14 on the front and 195/60-14 on the rear.

Thanks to making this thread so that I could imagine what these would look like on my car! I think they turned out very nice:

I love that!

Had a 78 Fiat 124 myself....and a 2017 Fiat 124 project car.

·
Mufasa in Training
31,651 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Thanks!

Found out they won't fit under 14"s.
I know I'm a little late to the party here, but I have Sport front rotors with the 4-piston Wilwood calipers from FM behind my 14" RPF1s, for whatever it's worth. I believe the spacers I wound up having to use were 5mm, but they might be 6mm. It's been quite a while!
However, it might not need any spacer with a stock caliper, if you're lucky.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I know I'm a little late to the party here, but I have Sport front rotors with the 4-piston Wilwood calipers from FM behind my 14" RPF1s, for whatever it's worth. I believe the spacers I wound up having to use were 5mm, but they might be 6mm. It's been quite a while!
However, it might not need any spacer with a stock caliper, if you're lucky.

Seriously doubt they'll fit over a stock caliper. I think your wilwood calipers must have a lower clearance than the factory single piston, cause I had to grind my sport calipers to fit under *15* x7 RPF-1s.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Seriously doubt they'll fit over a stock caliper. I think your wilwood calipers must have a lower clearance than the factory single piston, cause I had to grind my sport calipers to fit under *15* x7 RPF-1s.
Damn! I know a lot of factory single piston calipers are pretty overly bulky, but that's crazy! Sounds like the Wilwood calipers are the only way to make it happen, then. Mine are the +19 variety, by the way.

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Does Dunlop no longer make the Star Specs in 195/60? I only see 185/60 now.

2121 - 2140 of 2161 Posts