ClubRoadster.net banner

2141 - 2160 of 2161 Posts

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
The Dunlops never came in 195/60, you must be thinking of the Falkens
I thought I read about people saying the Dunlops came in 185/60 and 195/60. I think 195/60 would look better though. Haven't tried the Azenis in years and from my experience they wore out faster than a 200TW tire lol.

Anyway since I've been looking at this wheel, here's the car that got me liking the 14s on a miata.

simple. made me want them in gold

just wish my car wasn't RED LOL

·
Registered
5,005 Posts
I'm with you Arjay! When I saw that blue nb with gold 14" rpf1's...i wanted that exact setup but my wife said she wouldn't ride/drive it with gold wheels. :suicide: I can't have that as she will probably only 'support my habit' as long as she can enjoy it too.

·
Registered
1,922 Posts

·
Registered
5,005 Posts
14x7 +19mm Enkei RPF1's with 195/60/14 Falken Azenis RT615K+ on Misfire and really like them....

I know needs more low;)

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm way late to this party but I'm wondering about specs for wheel offset, tire size, and suspension - I love this look! Any ideas?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Going to be getting a set soon but I curious how much lower you lowered the car from stock height? This looks pretty close to how I wan't my setup without compromising too much handling performance and comfort.

Thank you for posting those, Brian.

You know how you plan to take high-quality pics right after you put your wheels on and then 9 months go by? Yeah ... Finally got my RPF1's on this past spring and never got pics up. I absolutely love them, totally completed the roadster look for me. Here's a couple more from the batch I sent to Goodwin.

I should mention too the car is (unfortunately) for sale. Life throws a curve ball at you and suddenly you have no room for a two-seater in your life anymore :dunno:

It's stored away for winter currently so I won't be doing any deals till March or so (whenever the Chicago winter takes a chill pill). But figured I'd mention it in case anyone's looking (79K miles/2 owner/Zero rust/couple tasteful mods/original hardtop included) this isn't the appropriate place to post so I'll post a full ad in the spring when she comes out of hibernation. For now, here's some more RPF1 glory.

2141 - 2160 of 2161 Posts