ClubRoadster.net banner

221 - 240 of 250 Posts

·
Motorboat Captain
9,990 Posts
I give free hub rings to all the OG's that order from me. Sucks to be you.

Oh, and I couldn't wait for the new owner to post these so here :D

·
Registered
409 Posts
I give free hub rings to all the OG's that order from me. Sucks to be you.

Oh, and I couldn't wait for the new owner to post these so here :D

Okay, so that didn't at all answer my question as to if hub rings are necessary or not for me to run these wheels. If anyone wants to be helpful I'd greatly appreciate it as my wheels have arrived.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Okay, so that didn't at all answer my question as to if hub rings are necessary or not for me to run these wheels. If anyone wants to be helpful I'd greatly appreciate it as my wheels have arrived.
No hub rings aren't necessary as long as you first tighten your lug nuts by hand in the proper crisscross pattern before torquing them down.

·
Motorboat Captain
9,990 Posts
Hub rings aren't necessary to run those wheels. Neither are tires for that matter.

·
Motorboat Captain
9,990 Posts
Yellow Enkie stickers ASAP.

·
Motorboat Captain
9,990 Posts
Eypuff bout to drop the sickest FS thread of 2017

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
Occasionally we get the question, will this wheel fit over the new-fangled 11.75" BBKs? Our go-to answer has been "not likely" but today I was able to throw one over the assembled BBK on my car on the lift and surprise surprise! Clearance is good.

Sorry for the potato pic, lighting is a challenge in the shop.

·
Motorboat Captain
9,990 Posts
Das dope dude. Looks like it barely clears. 2017 should be about how close you can get the caliper to the wheel and not wheel to fender. :D

221 - 240 of 250 Posts