ClubRoadster.net banner

21 - 40 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
You need to see one in person, and sit in it. And suddenly it just makes sense. But I does feel a bit small in the interior, it felt smaller than being inside my NB. So if you own an NA I'm sure you'll feel right at home with one of these.

Imho it's like a modern NA/NB that's about it.

·
Super Moderator
6,491 Posts
You need to see one in person, and sit in it. And suddenly it just makes sense. But I does feel a bit small in the interior, it felt smaller than being inside my NB. So if you own an NA I'm sure you'll feel right at home with one of these.

Imho it's like a modern NA/NB that's about it.
NA is roomier than NB though.

·
Super Moderator
2,597 Posts
I don't see any cup holders. Where am I supposed to put my big gulp? Not buying one unless it has triple the horsepower and at least 4 cup holders.

·
Registered
18 Posts
NA is roomier than NB though.

Ah then well I guess then It's quite small, the guy that got in before me was a big guy I say he's about 6'3 260lbs and it seemed he had a hard time getting in and out. But once you're in it's ok.

here is Myself getting in and out I'm 6'0 and about 150 lbs

·
Registered
18 Posts
I don't see any cup holders. Where am I supposed to put my big gulp? Not buying one unless it has triple the horsepower and at least 4 cup holders.
They are in a weird place, or it's an attachment, I saw it taken off and hidden in the glove box, reminds me of the little hooks you hook on to the airvent from autozone. I'm sure it's not suppose to be there for real but just there for prototype purposes.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I think the GV-esk tail lights really look good on the car! That front is super mean though and I'm certainly looking forward to seeing some body kits come out for it.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
the possibilities

·
Registered
54 Posts
FYI to all,, link to Mazda website for pic of starting ND production including PRICING for Std, Club and GrandTouring with features of each PLUS the 1000 unit INTRODUCTION model. GETTING CLOSER, DAVZWAY

http://www.mazdausamedia.com/index.php?s=31626&item=126010

FYI to all,, link to Mazda website for pic of starting ND production including PRICING for Std, Club and GrandTouring with features of each PLUS the 1000 unit INTRODUCTION model. GETTING CLOSER, DAVZWAY

U.S.-Bound 2016 Mazda MX-5 Miata Production Kicks Off Today - Apr 20, 2015

Mazda news with links to all current 'stuff' being released

http://www.mazdausamedia.com/index.php?s=31676&item=1094

·
Registered
54 Posts
On my third miata, two NA and now driving a NC; I am NOT sure who rides in a Miata and like you doubt they've ever drank from a Big Gulp. Miata cupholder placement sucks! THREE TIMES HORSEPOWER?? Easy to comment on Mazda's design choices, as Mazda goes for the numbers of buyers.. which will always leave room for mods later. You should see the Flyin Miata's Supercharger which totally changes the power for an NC , costs are ~ $5,200 complete / $7500 Installed (but doesn't raise HP x 3); plus I'm sure it won't be long before Flyin Miata has a kit for ND model. FM makes good stuff. I won't consider an ND until they come out with PRHT as it's spoiled me completely even if the ND isn't 'really' a ragtop. davzway

·
Taste cannot be bought.
3,032 Posts
On my third miata, two NA and now driving a NC; I am NOT sure who rides in a Miata and like you doubt they've ever drank from a Big Gulp. Miata cupholder placement sucks! THREE TIMES HORSEPOWER?? Easy to comment on Mazda's design choices, as Mazda goes for the numbers of buyers.. which will always leave room for mods later. You should see the Flyin Miata's Supercharger which totally changes the power for an NC , costs are ~ $5,200 complete / $7500 Installed (but doesn't raise HP x 3); plus I'm sure it won't be long before Flyin Miata has a kit for ND model. FM makes good stuff. I won't consider an ND until they come out with PRHT as it's spoiled me completely even if the ND isn't 'really' a ragtop. davzway
Oh.

·
Administrator
15,373 Posts
Ah ok. That clears that up.

·
Registered
54 Posts
It needs a folding hardtop.
YES On my third Miata, two NA ragtops, the current driver is Touring PRHT NC and the powered hardtop has spoiled me EVEN for the ND which isn't really a ragtop and easy up/down BUT not the advantages of the hardtop. (Have Mazda oem hardtop from 92 I will be selling with it's rolling cart and nylon cover- the garage who fubar'd my 92 when doing timing belt job in November 2013 and still hasn't fixed is buying car under Court order).. Open sky push button. Security and protection of hardtop,, push button. An ND with PRHT will get my interest and no less (I don't like A_ _ end either, but it might take regular gas with same good gas mileage) just JAHO from davzway

·
Registered
54 Posts
Not confused yet? Ask questions and eventually you will have enough replies with too much information and eventually .. confused? What was the original question?

21 - 40 of 62 Posts