ClubRoadster.net banner

4161 - 4180 of 4217 Posts

·
100% Jakedashian
6,718 Posts
LOL. Honestly I love my Dell OEM keyboard. It's half-decent and ubiquitous and cheap. I can eat food over it like an animal and when it gets dirty throw it away and pick another one out of the pile. First world wastefulness at its peak? Possibly.

·
Motorboat Captain
9,990 Posts
Bi-monthly check from the Chihuly exhibit in Seattle

·
Registered
59 Posts
Our daughter took this one earlier while we were grabbing a bite to eat at Moes.
Time to be super creepy... If this is Stroudsburg that's where I live! Even creepier, I worked at that same Moe's for 3 years, it was my first job while I was in high school Jan 2012 to Dec 2014.

Small world! :icon_cheers:

·
Registered
445 Posts
Never talk to me or my son ever again
Damn, he did get big and quick. Great looking pup! How old is he again? Our little guy will be 1 on the 14th and we got him when he was 9 weeks old. Crazy!

Time to be super creepy... If this is Stroudsburg that's where I live! Even creepier, I worked at that same Moe's for 3 years, it was my first job while I was in high school Jan 2012 to Dec 2014.

Small world! :icon_cheers:
Whoa, take a step back Mr. Creepy McCreeperson! :blaugh: Yes, that was at the Stroudsburg Moes, our daughter currently attends ESU. Wow, I had no idea it was there that long. We didn't hear about it until our daughter told us her freshman year, 2015. They recently opened one in Easton but the Stroudsburg one is better.

Be careful out there on 611! Traffic is effin nuts on that small stretch of road!!

Small world indeed! Are you a member of the LVMOC? We do runs throughout the year and one of the club faves is a run starting at Young's to the Poconos. We normally stop at Callie's for a treat, then over to the top of Camelback and then off for an early dinner somewhere.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Whoa, take a step back Mr. Creepy McCreeperson! :blaugh: Yes, that was at the Stroudsburg Moes, our daughter currently attends ESU. Wow, I had no idea it was there that long. We didn't hear about it until our daughter told us her freshman year, 2015. They recently opened one in Easton but the Stroudsburg one is better.

Be careful out there on 611!

Are you a member of the LVMOC?
I started a few months after they opened it, family friend owns it, and the Easton is actually the same owner. He was talking about opening one in that area since I started working with him in 2012, took a while to get the location he wanted.

Tell me about it, I go to school at NCC Monroe Campus so I take 80 or 611 everyday.. its hell.

And I'm not but would be interested.. I'm in Bethlehem almost every other weekend, my dad moved down there once I got my own place. So I'm local to both Poconos and Lehigh Valley. :icon_cheers:

·
Registered
445 Posts
I started a few months after they opened it, family friend owns it, and the Easton is actually the same owner. He was talking about opening one in that area since I started working with him in 2012, took a while to get the location he wanted.

Tell me about it, I go to school at NCC Monroe Campus so I take 80 or 611 everyday.. its hell.

And I'm not but would be interested.. I'm in Bethlehem almost every other weekend, my dad moved down there once I got my own place. So I'm local to both Poconos and Lehigh Valley. :icon_cheers:
That's cool and we are quite happy to have one local! Be sure to thank him for finding a location! :D

I feel your pain. Normally I take 33-209-80 to exit 308 and have no problems. The last couple of times traffic on 80W back to 209S has been a bit crazy. And if we go up to see her and decide to grab a bite to eat, I'll hop on 80 vs. dealing with the traffic on 611.

Check it out http://www.lvmoc.net You are not required to be a paying member to join in on the runs but get some little perks throughout the year as well as 10% or 15% (I can never remember which) off Miata parts at Young's.

Maybe I'll see you driving around the Valley or better yet at one of the upcoming events. :icon_cheers:

4161 - 4180 of 4217 Posts