ClubRoadster.net banner

1621 - 1640 of 1673 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
I hate to ask ANOTHER question in this thread but I'm having a lot of trouble finding this bolt. Part #9YA3-51-001C I know Advance Auto has some universal Banjo bolts but I can't find any info on this thing to determine wether those would work or I need to find one online. Does anyone know if I can find one at a local parts store or if this thing is specialty?

·
Mufasa in Training
32,324 Posts
IMHO, I'd buy the OEM part. Check out Priority Mazda. It's where Tommy went after Rosenthal (Finishline) folded.

·
Registered
226 Posts
IMHO, I'd buy the OEM part. Check out Priority Mazda. It's where Tommy went after Rosenthal (Finishline) folded.
I'll check it out, I just wanted to know about the universal one because I wanted the car drivable sooner, I've spent so much time and I'm literally 1 bolt away from having the car done.

·
Registered
110 Posts
NB related question. Using MSPNP, does the map sensor have any more use? (one beside the passenger side.) I know MAF gets removed...

·
Bringing foxy back.
3,014 Posts
NB related question. Using MSPNP, does the map sensor have any more use? (one beside the passenger side.) I know MAF gets removed...
No use for the MAF, barometric MAP or EGR with most aftermarket ECUs including most MSes.

·
Administrator
15,377 Posts
I'd use the oem MAP for baro if possible. If not, then bin it.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Anyone know where this hose connects to? Just realized it was just danging there. Seems to come from the bottom of the charcoal filter. This is a NA8

·
Registered
124 Posts
in case anyone cared, the hose vents to atmosphere. It connects to a hole in the front subframe with fitting #JE16-13-298. ~the more you know~

·
Registered
730 Posts
This hose is where the charcoal canister breathes in when the valve is opened and the fumes inside the canister get sucked in the engine.

Not from a miata but you can see the inlet on the bottom of the canister:

·
Registered
124 Posts
lol i thought you were trolling about the tie rod thing. No, the hose was just dangling close to the boot so i could see how you would think it's connected. It travels from underneath the charcoal filter and attaches to a hole in the subframe via the fitting i mentioned previously.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I know this is subjective, but how fast is a 200whp to 230whp Miata? I’m not looking to beat GTR’s just want something properly quick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1621 - 1640 of 1673 Posts