ClubRoadster.net banner

1661 - 1672 of 1672 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
ah perfect just wanted to make sure. happen to know the hose size or part#? for some reason i'm not able to find an exact match at any autoparts store
Not sure of the part number (you can look up on most Mazda delears' websites), but I know it's discontued. So you can see if there is one hiding at your local dealer or just measure the hose and DIY.

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
428 Posts
Need new pcv hose and want to save money as soon I'll be putting on a Capri VC with a different port location. 91 NA6 SNC. What type and size of universal hose should I use for PCV?

·
Registered
76 Posts
$6 from Priority Parts, PTAD1: https://www.prioritymazdaparts.com/oem-parts/mazda-hose-p-c-v-b61p13741

Or go to NAPA and see if they have something in stock that's very close (I just did that with the Idle Air Hose from the intake tract to the throttle body on my 94, another discontinued OEM part; NAPA gave me a 2004 Ford Explorer V8 hose that's nearly the exact same shape, I just have to trim a couple inches off one end), but it's hard to beat $6 for the OEM part.

EDIT: derp, I missed that you're moving things and need a different length. Well, if anyone needs that Idle Air Hose from NAPA, it's part number 10937, I'll just show myself out now :suicide:

·
Registered
24 Posts
My insurance company pulled my vin up and said it was a 91 Miata special edition. I don't see whats so special about it since it is a base model looking car. Any way to tell?

1661 - 1672 of 1672 Posts