ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
5,123 Posts
Great work! Car looks very classy! I like the integration of LED lighting, I too am a lightning fanatic and may borrow some of your ideas, especially the taillights! Also I love the turn signal mirrors! Look forward to what you do in the future! :icon_cheers:

· Registered
5,123 Posts
Front wheel bearings? :dunno: If so I just did mine(cleaned and repacked) and it wasn't bad at all so if you are just straight replacing them then that much easier. :) Muffler looks great! So no popping on decel? That sucks, I love all those popping noises! :icon_cheers:

· Registered
5,123 Posts
Great pics! Yes, iirc, the MS is chassis specific. MP62 should be fun! I love the whine of a positive displacement supercharger! :)

· Registered
5,123 Posts
Good things to come! :icon_cheers: I HAVEN'T forgotten about the video. Trying to get the weather, my schedule and my wifes schedule to mesh has proved difficult since one person needs to hold my phone while the other operates the various signal indicators. :suicide:

· Registered
5,123 Posts
Wow, fantastic job on the custom taillights! :smile9: I really like them, can't wait to see the end result! Bravo, bravo! :icon_cheers:

· Registered
5,123 Posts
Congrats! I'd contact Track Dog Racing and they can get you squared away. I'd personally upgrade the idler/tensioner setup with a Track Dog Racing unit as it is supposed to be much better and now they actually use flanged idlers for better/easier belt alignment. :icon_cheers:
http://trackdogracing.com/tdrbelttensioner.aspx

· Registered
5,123 Posts
Love all the custom touches! The gauge panel with bullets is awesome as will be the fuel door when you get it fitted! :icon_cheers:

· Registered
5,123 Posts
The color matched engine by looks MUCH better imo. Almost every black rattle canned engine bay i have seen just looks like a engine fire occured to me. :suicide:

· Registered
5,123 Posts
Wow the intake manifold turned out great! The engine bay is going to look fantastic when you get everything installed! :icon_cheers: Excited that you are getting the mp62 installed as you had hoped for. Plans are great but they are so much sweeter when they 'pan out'. :)

· Registered
5,123 Posts
I absolutely LOVE your engine bay! :smile9:

On the LRB Speed, loved it and will be buying another. Mine was the older design which on the miata had the slots for the center portion which could cause rattling and or resonance issues aka noise. I fixed it by using pieces of 1/8"(?) thick foam insulation with an adhesive back and put over the slits and cut a slit for the "L" parts of the center piece to go thru and that fixed my rattles/resonance issue. I did have 70d urethane motor mounts which I thought was the root cause but apparently others had the same issue and thus the design change. I highly recommend Landon (LRB Speed) as he makes great parts and exhibited excellent customer service.

· Registered
5,123 Posts
No sir. Still sitting in the garage. Figured I would 'finish it up' and sell it. Sorry, Todd, wish I could have been of some assistance. :(

· Registered
5,123 Posts
Nice to see you got it back together and running...more or less. Hope you get it figured out quickly and as cheap as possible! :icon_cheers:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.