ClubRoadster.net banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
3701 - 3720 of 7525 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
sup dudes, haven't been here in forever...

this is my old car... sold to a dude here on the forums...

and a pic of the car i've been messing with lately... another msm

·
I used to be cool.
3,086 Posts
sup dudes, haven't been here in forever...

this is my old car... sold to a dude here on the forums...

and a pic of the car i've been messing with lately... another msm

Welcome back Dillon! I have missed you sweetie pie :fab:

... they mite enjoy dicks more you don't see a bunch of dicks in this thread;this is the slammed thread you post slammed cars.

are there seriously no slammed cars anymore?
Dude shut up. Dillon isn't some newb to the whole "slammed Miata" scene trying to prove something so there's no reason to talk to him like he's stupid. He is the sole reason I bought a MSM and decided to slam it to begin with. His old car is the car that DazedAndConfused bought.

Here is Dillon's old car in the first phase I saw it in. It changed a bunch between this and when he sold it to Seth (DazedAndConfused) and Seth has given the car it's own personality since.

·
The Boss
2,512 Posts
Lol at Em Ex five ninja-deleting his post just as I was trying to quote him. There are tons of slammed cars still, just not much new content being posted in this thread. I always have new content but I always feel hesitant to post it because I get to feeling like I'm the only one posting pics in this thread haha

Scraping by bedheadben, on Flickr

·
Alexander Supertramp
4,670 Posts
Lol at Em Ex five ninja-deleting his post just as I was trying to quote him. There are tons of slammed cars still, just not much new content being posted in this thread.
Exactly... that's why this thread keeps getting shittier. People try too hard to keep it alive and it just keeps getting bumped with the same few cars or reposts.

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
dude are you drinkin mountain dew? doesn't that shrink your balls? hahaha (anyone else remember that rumor in highshool?)

oh, and who's olive green miata is that two posts above? i drool over it all the time.

3701 - 3720 of 7525 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.