ClubRoadster.net banner

281 - 291 of 291 Posts

·
Murse Magnet
7,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #282
I received a new horn button from Revlimiter and it looks awesome. I also installed the new steering wheel and I am pleased with the results. Also, quick releases are awesome for having more than one steering wheel in rotation.

·
Murse Magnet
7,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #284
Today was another productive day. I got to work on my front brakes and I spaced out my swaybar a little bit more for my AC compressor. Hopefully I have less interference between the compressor and my swaybar.

My car seems to be coming together.

·
Murse Magnet
7,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #287
Trackspeed front big brake kit with Wilwood Dynapro’s. Rear trackspeed big brake adapters to run sport rear rotors. Pfc 11 pads front and rear.

Rotors are ap racing j hook rotors.

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
Trackspeed front big brake kit with Wilwood Dynapro’s. Rear trackspeed big brake adapters to run sport rear rotors. Pfc 11 pads front and rear.

Rotors are ap racing j hook rotors.
Nice, I thought it was TSE but wasn't sure. :haiguyths:

·
Murse Magnet
7,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #290
You gonna go fast enough to need that much "whoa"?

More power is contemplated. Now whether my speed will need the braking is another story. But I’d rather have more than necessary than wish I had more.

·
Murse Magnet
7,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #291
I found a replacement headed. I think my Jackson racing header was costing me some power and holding me back. At the widest outside diameter the jr was 2 inches at the outlet and each primary measured to be 1.6 inches.

On the used racing best header I picked up each primary was 1.69 inches and the outlet was 2.375 so overall each cylinder gets about .1 inches more diameter and the overall diameter is increased by .375.

Now my bottleneck was far as exhaust diameter is my cat which is 2.25 diameter.

My cat back is 2.5.

281 - 291 of 291 Posts