ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well a milkman turned designer. I have looked at this forum all day long and must say it is really great to stumble upon such a lively group. You guy's/girl's seem to have a lot of fun.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanx for the welcome....Oh yes, 06 NC Galaxy Grey, Eibach sportline's,sways, and the all important CB radio for now. More to come later.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanx for the welcome....Oh yes, 06 NC Galaxy Grey, Eibach sportline's,sways, and the all important CB radio for now. More to come later.

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
i've considered a CB, but how much use does it really get day-to-day? plus, in an NA, there's really not much room for one!

do you drive long distances regularly?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The CB is more for club runs; however, it does come in handy on the interstate. Trucker can/will alert you of speed traps long before a fuz finder will. Plus from time to time you will hear some really funny stories they share back and forth. As for mounting, I have a small radio shack brand radio, along with a piece of industrial strengh velco (mounted on the non speaker side) wedged between my console and left side bolster of the passenger seat, and a small external speaker mounted behing my seat.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts