ClubRoadster.net banner

241 - 260 of 307 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,543 Posts
So, the vintage watches didn't really end up working for me. I found them to be too delicate for daily wear, as 3/4 that I purchased eventually crapped the bed in one way or another.

Now I switched it up to modern watches. I bought a Citizen Eco-Drive with flat black hands on a flat black face in a flat black body. I'm currently waiting on two NATO straps for it, one in black leather with black buckles and one in black nylon with black buckles. It's going to be my more "dressy" watch.

My new daily is a Timex Weekender Chronograph. It's pictured here on 3 of my favorite straps. A Tuxedo NATO, a gray leather NATO and a multi-color NATO.

·
Murse Magnet
7,244 Posts
Multi-quote because that is the watch that started it all for me and that is my friend that graciously gave it to me.

Thanks man.

·
Murse Magnet
7,244 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Have the itch for something new. Trying to decide between a Speedmaster (Reduced 3510.50) or a Black Bay Heritage (black bezel/red triangle). Thoughts? Anything else I should be considering in this price range?
Really depends on whether you want a chronograph or a dive watch. Both my Pelagos and 76100 Submariner were incredible watches with zero issues. I have not had any experience with Tudor's new MT5602 movement, but given Rolex as the parent company, there is no doubt that it is excellent.

·
Motorboat Captain
9,990 Posts
Only $8K away from getting my Omega DSOTM. Lol

241 - 260 of 307 Posts