ClubRoadster.net banner

281 - 300 of 307 Posts

·
Registered
11,684 Posts
I've been letting a few of my watches go via the WUS forum including my MOMO Swiss handwind. Anyone here interested?

Don't wanna break any rules here. If anyone's interested, you know how to get hold of me.

·
Registered
11,684 Posts
I've been letting a few of my watches go via the WUS forum including my MOMO Swiss handwind. Anyone here interested?

Don't wanna break any rules here. If anyone's interested, you know how to get hold of me.

·
Resident BMW Apologist
2,789 Posts
Picked up this '90s-era Seiko diver on eBay for under $100. I think it's a bit of a frankenwatch as I can't seem to find an exact match for it anywhere on the internet.

·
Registered
828 Posts
I've been meaning to post here for years.

My version of the Seiko PMMM (Poor Man's Marinemaster)

SKX171 with SKX007 bezel from yobokies and Strapcode super engineer bracelet. I also have a set of Seiko Samurai (SBDA001) hands to complete the PMMM look, but haven't gotten around to actually get them installed 4 years after getting them...

First automatic watch was a blue Orient Mako, but I joined the Seiko master race soon after. If anyone wants the Orient, PM me.

Daily driver is a bog standard DW5600 with jaysandkays bull bars but I sometimes swap it out for a GW9200 Riseman.

·
Motorboat Captain
9,990 Posts
I'm really liking this Bulova. After all the sale discounts, its less than $400.

Also looks neat with a nato strap

·
Resident BMW Apologist
2,789 Posts
I feel like the proportions aren’t right on that bulova... either the case is too wide or the strap is too narrow

·
Resident BMW Apologist
2,789 Posts
Looked it up, 20mm strap and 45mm (!) case. That’s obnoxious.

****, for $400 I’ll sell you my Hamilton 7750 auto chrono; it’s ten times the watch that Bulova is.

·
I have all the correct opinions.
9,488 Posts
I think I need a cushion case diver (<43mm, <$300)... thoughts?

281 - 300 of 307 Posts