ClubRoadster.net banner

301 - 307 of 307 Posts

·
I have all the correct opinions.
9,488 Posts
Folks, the Orient Mako II is on sale for $200 - blue or black dial. Great deal.

·
Resident BMW Apologist
2,789 Posts
Seiko 5 has a new line of divers presumably to replace the discontinued SKX. I just picked up a green one. It’s pretty dope.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Anyone using an iPod Nano?

In case you're not and are wondering what I'm on about: the 6th generation of the iPod Nano was a little square with a side roughly 4x4 cm (1.5 inches, if your president is impeached), so someone got the fancy idea to make this awesome little case:

It's very good quality, latches on easily and stays on tight. The combo of iPod and case hardly broke the 60 bucks, it looks sleek and stylish but also, most importantly, futuristic in an 80s kind of way, which is exactly what smart watches should look like.

I mean, come on, you cannot tell me this doesn't look straight out of a TV series set in the "distant two thousand and nineteen".
Hell, there's even a nixie tube face!

Speaking of which, 18 different faces! Most ugly, I'll admit, but even only liking five basically gives you five watches for the price of one!

Most important thing, though, is: can your watch store your data, display pictures of your loved ones, play Paul Simon, and/or listen to the radio? I'd bet against it. Even if you do have a smartwatch, I highly doubt it can function as a USB or has an AUX jack.
Though there is to say, this only has the AUX jack. That's right, no Bluetooth. It was the very last iPod to lack it. I won't act like this isn't a huge inconvenience, but I'd rather this than not having an AUX jack.

I'm really loving mine so far! I don't need it as a music device anymore, since my new phone can hold all my music just fine, but it's nice to know in the not improbable case I manage to drain its battery I still have a way to listen to my tunes.
Thoughts?

·
Registered
508 Posts
Oh, and would anyone be interested in a Bvlgari Carbon Gold Somecity Edition? It can't play Kodachrome, so we're selling it.

View attachment 149618
Pretty much identical to this. Box, accessories, certificate of authenticity, all that stuff. Hardly ever opened, never used iirc. Y'all care?

·
(⌐■_■)
2,227 Posts
Anyone using an iPod Nano?

In case you're not and are wondering what I'm on about: the 6th generation of the iPod Nano was a little square with a side roughly 4x4 cm (1.5 inches, if your president is impeached), so someone got the fancy idea to make this awesome little case:

Thoughts?
I actually like this quite a bit

·
Registered
508 Posts
I actually like this quite a bit
Came in either 8 or 16GB, enough to comfortably hold any music library within the three digits and, if you set the max bitrate adequately, well into the four digits, perhaps even five.
And you can say you have an Apple watch, which, so long as you don't capitalize the w, is technically correct.

·
I have all the correct opinions.
9,488 Posts
For those of you who use nato straps - you can bend spring bars using two teaspoons (“how“ should be obvious). Neat trick that allowed me to put a thicker nato on my citizen nighthawk.

Of course, consider buying spare spring bars to modify so you can keep OE bars operational for your original band.

301 - 307 of 307 Posts