·
Supporting Member
434 Posts
Scotch, Wine, Cigars, Cars and Women and I may have another addiction

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
The only watch I like to wear is the Nike Triax Speed 10 Super Watch

I bought 2 extras since Nike stopped making watches.

This thing can take a beating.

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Nice collection! Scotch, wine, cameras and photography, computers, cars, motorcycles, bicycles, hi-fi, musical instruments, machine tools, travel. It's hard to fully enjoy so many hobbies without breaking the bank! That's why I stick mostly to poor man watches. But even within the realm of

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Nice collection! Scotch, wine, cameras and photography, computers, cars, motorcycles, bicycles, hi-fi, musical instruments, machine tools, travel. It's hard to fully enjoy so many hobbies without breaking the bank! That's why I stick mostly to poor man watches. But even within the realm of

thats another thread in itself lol.

·
Registered
420 Posts
For work I wear a Fossil Blue, but looking to replace this 15 year old watch with a new Fossil Vintage Bronze. As the crystal on this one take one too wacks. And for dress I wear a Citizen Eco-Drive Titanium

·
Supporting Member
106 Posts
I love watches , but never really got into them because I have the wrists of a 12 year old girl.

I bought this one in Bermuda back in 98 on my honeymoon. I liked the blue face and how simple it is. It's pretty much my all around dress watch.

Got this one as a gift 2 years ago, a friends wife works for Tag, I haven't sized or worn it yet.

·
Juve per sempre
3,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
There's some sexy watches in here.

skibovr6, got a close up on the top center one?

·
Registered
181 Posts
i have one of these
but now with a metal hirsh band.

a tan and a green seiko 5 like these

and my newest one for work

·
Registered
586 Posts
Had these for a while except a cheap target one I got for work and workout

I love this one because it matches my personality (a boring one lol). I use it with casual wear. Tag heure aquaracer waf 1110

This one is brought out when I suit up or when slacks are require. People usually compliment me on this one, but this one is like eh. Fossil ch2522

·
Motorboat Captain
9,990 Posts
Rip Curl Drift; in all black. No pic. But I get random compliments on it...always have to tell them its a cheapy

·
I will find you. And I will kill you.
3,201 Posts
I have a pretty good collection, nothing overly fancy but some that I really like. I'm overseas now so can't post pics, but I have a rotor watch (the one with the casing in the shape of a rotor housing and the second hand is a moving rotor), and a nice Seiko I bought as a birthday present for myself in Curacao in 1986 that a friend tells me is a knock-off of a $40,000 watch. Also a couple of wind-ups I bought in Russia back in 1994 or so. I wear Casios while on the ship, they last forever with minimal maintenance (I usually end up scratching the face beyond usability before they die).

My wife bought me a rechargeable Dakota Watch Company piece that is pretty cool. It has three bi-colored lights on it, press the button once for orange that let's you see the dial, press a second time for a blue light that you can use to find you way around. The recharger is an inductive unit, set the watch on top of it and away it goes.

·
I can haz custom title!
573 Posts
Wife just got me this. The picture doesn't do it justice. Its a beautiful watch, even though its a gshock.
And yes, its as big as it looks...its fucking huge...Makes up for my little ass car I drive, LOL.

21 - 40 of 307 Posts