ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
4,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Exactly that: Where do you live? I think this would be a great way to finally get a south florida miata club running. And not the antiquated club thats been around for ever with everyone over 65.

Ill start:

Pembroke Pines

·
Registered
4,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know about that thread FOO! I just figured I try one localy. Instead of me pm'ing everyone to get a meet together I wanted to get everyone on here locally. Makes things alot easier.

·
Finger lickin' good...
6,605 Posts
I'll chime in myself :mrgreen: Venice, FL - Sarasota County I'm pretty sure there's like 5 other guys near me in Sarasota to here in Venice. Tampa should be considered also, Hey Phatty!! Orlando chapter would be considered also since they're about the lower middle of the state.

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Dude, if its not too far from you, maybe you can cruise out to the Tower Shops on Friday nights, there used to be at least 10 to 20 Miatas there every week back when i was visiting that area.

They have ALL kinds of cars, from Alfa's to Z-Cars! Every car club is represented there, they have food vendors, and other peddlers for toy cars, hats, shirts and any other type of automotive memorabila! =D> Its worth the trip man, the cars start showing up as early as 4:30pm and stay until about 10:30ish :mrgreen:

Tower Shops Plaza
1904 S University Dr
Davie, FL 33324

Im about 2-3 hours north of you guys, sorry. :oops:

Phatty

·
Finger lickin' good...
6,605 Posts
Im about 2-3 hours north of you guys, sorry. :oops:

Phatty
Yeah, but you're only an hour away from me :p Geographically speaking, you are part of South Florida. Jared just put up the post to see where the majority of us are around here.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Down in Miami...around Kendall. Very intrested in meeting up with some other peeps...Dying to see other miatas.

·
Registered
4,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for the suggestion Phat. I was going to the Tower Shops tomorrow but my car will be gone tomorrow morning! Its going bye bye to Orlando in the am. So sad. I might take my dads out there though. If anyone is willing, take the drive out there.

Why dont we make a date for next Friday at the Tower shops? It'll be clubroadsters first meet at the Towers.

·
Finger lickin' good...
6,605 Posts
Thanks for the suggestion Phat. I was going to the Tower Shops tomorrow but my car will be gone tomorrow morning! Its going bye bye to Orlando in the am. So sad. I might take my dads out there though. If anyone is willing, take the drive out there.

Why dont we make a date for next Friday at the Tower shops? It'll be clubroadsters first meet at the Towers.
I'd be down, but I don't get home til about 7:30 @ night. I'd be up for a Sunday meet sometime though.

·
Registered
4,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ive got a hella good idea! Every month theres an autox down here. They are always on sundays. What better way to meet up than on the track! The next one is this Sunday. I most likely will not be attending this one however theres always next month. Heres more info:

http://autox.carlc.com/

1 - 20 of 33 Posts