·
Mufasa in Training
32,355 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
simon and garfunkel...are you andy?
Not by any chance.
Sorry I don't get it, who is this Andy you're referring to?
(I feel like my mom when I show her a meme. "Who is he? A friend of yours?")

·
Registered
508 Posts
andy from this forum.
Oh, okay! Didn't know he was a S&G fan!
(by the way, should it be "a S&G fan", to comply with the word I'm shortening, or "an S&G fan", to comply with the resulting acronym?)

On the subject, I'll have to look for my "Best of Paul Simon" cassette.
Anyone here still using cassettes?

·
Registered
508 Posts
I could limit myself to a post about a mix to listen to while you're doing whatever...
But, having found the coolest music listening device in history, it would be a crime on my part not to share it with you all.
Y'all know those headphones with integrated radio and SD card slot so that you can listen to the radio or your own music without even needing a device?
Isn't it cool how far technology has come these days?
You know how we say that for, like, smartwatches, even though, while they came out in this decade, they were already a thing in the 80s?
Well... May I present you: the Music Muff.

And if you think I wouldn't kill to own one you know me so little it's downright pathetic.
Especially once you look at the demo tapes.

·
Registered
299 Posts
How about "What are you singing?" I'm not much of a singer but many years ago I was working as an actor and piloted a program to teach safe sex practices in a way that was more engaging and amusing for the youth. I preformed this in a spandex superhero costume in high schools across western Canada. https://youtu.be/4n8dASr3Jr8

·
Mufasa in Training
32,355 Posts
This song will always be bittersweet to me. It's like the life I wanted to lead but never did/could, also teenage unrequited love SUCKS ****.

·
Registered
508 Posts
How about "What are you singing?" I'm not much of a singer but many years ago I was working as an actor and piloted a program to teach safe sex practices in a way that was more engaging and amusing for the youth. I preformed this in a spandex superhero costume in high schools across western Canada. https://youtu.be/4n8dASr3Jr8
I do sing a lot of stuff, but what you posted inspired me. Since you're already making Canada safe, I thought I'd take on America.

·
Administrator
15,383 Posts
This one took me wayyyy too long to figure out who did the original.

·
Mufasa in Training
32,355 Posts
Lol...guess you didn't play GTA: Vice City.

(The answer is The Pointer Sisters)

3181 - 3200 of 3240 Posts