ClubRoadster.net banner

3201 - 3216 of 3216 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts

and here's a little preview button for our friends across the Great Waters.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Ugh. This groups is seriously amazing.

It is highly unfair to them, but I paused my Paul Simon to listen to them.
Given the premise, they're holding up quite nicely.
Wait, I heard of these guys!
OH YEAH!
THIS!

·
Registered
273 Posts
Also, they covered Everybody Wants To Rule the World, and BOY OH BOY

·
Registered
273 Posts
And speaking of covers, I really was not expecting this to work, especially given what I like about the original, but these guys seriously did an incredible job.
Really, check this out.

·
Registered
273 Posts
But even still, the original is always the original.
Every damn time I think I cannot be surprised by it anymore, and every damn time they start singing in such perfect synchrony my heart goes "DID! YOU! FUCKING! SEE! THAT!"
And I'm starting to get to the point where looking at them glancing at each other as they sing "After changes upon changes, we are more or less the same / after changes, we are more or less the same." in the first concert they made together in ten years gets me close to tearing up.
Biggest, best, most influential, you name it duo of all fucking time, do not @ me.

·
Registered
475 Posts
simply amazing...

if your into that sort of thing.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Found this song in my suggested videos on youtube feed and as soon as the chorus came up I instantly fell in love with it. Bit of back story as to why, when I first met my wife she was actually seeing someone. An abusive, unemployed petty thug. This song reminds me of our first conversations on facebook

3201 - 3216 of 3216 Posts