ClubRoadster.net banner

3201 - 3220 of 3228 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts

and here's a little preview button for our friends across the Great Waters.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Ugh. This groups is seriously amazing.

It is highly unfair to them, but I paused my Paul Simon to listen to them.
Given the premise, they're holding up quite nicely.
Wait, I heard of these guys!
OH YEAH!
THIS!

·
Registered
438 Posts
Also, they covered Everybody Wants To Rule the World, and BOY OH BOY

·
Registered
438 Posts
And speaking of covers, I really was not expecting this to work, especially given what I like about the original, but these guys seriously did an incredible job.
Really, check this out.

·
Registered
438 Posts
But even still, the original is always the original.
Every damn time I think I cannot be surprised by it anymore, and every damn time they start singing in such perfect synchrony my heart goes "DID! YOU! FUCKING! SEE! THAT!"
And I'm starting to get to the point where looking at them glancing at each other as they sing "After changes upon changes, we are more or less the same / after changes, we are more or less the same." in the first concert they made together in ten years gets me close to tearing up.
Biggest, best, most influential, you name it duo of all fucking time, do not @ me.

·
Registered
480 Posts
simply amazing...

if your into that sort of thing.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Found this song in my suggested videos on youtube feed and as soon as the chorus came up I instantly fell in love with it. Bit of back story as to why, when I first met my wife she was actually seeing someone. An abusive, unemployed petty thug. This song reminds me of our first conversations on facebook

·
Registered
438 Posts
Mars is starting to sound like me.

I’m a huge Simon and Garfunkel fan.
Don't tempt me to record a cover of American Tune for your viewing (dis?)pleasure

·
Registered
438 Posts
Also, I finally got around to listen to the Graceland tape (and then re-recorded it off the CD 'cause I wish I found someone as hot as the recordings my father made on tape, peaking at freaking +8 or something like that) and GUESS WHO'S GONNA LISTEN TO NOTHING BUT THAT FOR WEEKS ON END???
I think I listened to the title track a good six times today.
help

·
Registered
480 Posts
My guy

Speaking of covers, I've been into this. They also have a version with Mumford and Sons which is equally as good. Alex Lahey coving Welcome to the Black Parade on Triple J is pretty good as well

much obliged bud, I posted that on FB while I was having a political meltdown. lol

·
Registered
480 Posts
did I ever tell you guys I like to get jiggy with it in bars sometimes?

3201 - 3220 of 3228 Posts