ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to see what you have, im lookin to replace my front nose or add a lip, but i just dont know what i want yet. Any pics would be big help.

·
Esteemed Member
3,785 Posts
oem lip is the only way I go, durable as hell and looks awesome. Id think about a vary down the road but Im afraid of destroying it

·
Esteemed Member
1,794 Posts
M2-1001 replica front, with modd'ed Cibie Tangos:

The last picture is with a different set of lamps. I will try and get some better, more representative pictures done.

Before that, I fitted a factory Type B front lip:

And my previous Roadster had the same kind of lip spoiler; best left unpainted I think.

·
Finger lickin' good...
6,605 Posts
LE/R lip on stock bumper

·
Lit like a BranchDavidian
5,990 Posts
NB = Garage Vary Winding Dancer

And i have the BOMEX (real bomex) on my NA

·
Registered
281 Posts
another Bomex here!

Im goin to fabricate a front splitter/scooper to bring air to the radiator

·
Registered
495 Posts
Stock bumper little modification.. And of course the oem lip.... something different and bumper was best of all free!!!!!!!

·
Lit like a BranchDavidian
5,990 Posts
up until now, i had never seen another bomex w/fogs... really makes me miss mine :( Beautiful on that dark blue :)

·
Registered
281 Posts
Droptop, wassup. seeing your car awhile back made me want the bomex :p i bought a set of piaa 959 fogs for it but it ended up a little bit too wide. one day it will have fogs.

ps. we met at Deals Gap last yr. im the asian kid telling you how kick ass your white NA was drifting! haha

up until now, i had never seen another bomex w/fogs... really makes me miss mine :( Beautiful on that dark blue :)

1 - 20 of 108 Posts