ClubRoadster.net banner

41 - 60 of 99 Posts

·
I wanna go fast
2,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Pfff doesn't matter if your car is low or not. Trust me. My car and adamvanxxx's were stolen together one night in Chicago with flatbed tow trucks. My car was fucking low.
That's shitty. Nothing worse than shady tow truck drivers.

·
Supporting Member
1,724 Posts
Yea dude it sucks. Had a lot of time and money in that car and was never seen again.

·
Official Armchair Racer
14,399 Posts
Oh excellent an online Bible for "what to watch out for when trying to steal roadsters".

·
Supporting Member
1,724 Posts
Not really. Most of these things named are already known theft prevention items plus if you have several of these things more than likely someone isnt going to try and steal your car because it will take too lol. Plus it was also stated. If someone really wants your car. It will be stolen. Flat bed is all you need and that also is common knowledge.

·
Supporting Member
1,724 Posts
I'll shatter your computer.

·
Supporting Member
1,724 Posts
Yes sir that's how it's done. Takes fucking 10 seconds.

·
Supporting Member
1,724 Posts
Lol.

·
I wanna go fast
2,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
Sonofabitch that's scary.

·
Supporting Member
1,724 Posts
Down. ;)

·
Registered
557 Posts
You could put a kill switch to the battery underneath the carpet on the rear deck. I doubt a thief would be smart enough to look there, given they haven't heard of such a thing being done.
They are not stupid, they always have something to get the fuel pump on.

Considering something on my -yet to install- MS : relay linked to my door lock remote & to the ECU killing the fuel pump or something of the like.

The pedal sequence is brilliant as well!

·
Registered
441 Posts
A buddy of mine wired his ignition to his highbeams. The ONLY way for that car to start is for the high beams to be pressed down.

I say BRILLIANT!

But then again... if a thief is reading this thread... now they know all our secrets.

41 - 60 of 99 Posts