ClubRoadster.net banner

61 - 80 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
removable gas or clutch pedal? and for the tow truck problem, everyone get bags isntead of coils when the car is parked boom fraim rails on the floor your car isnt going anywear

·
I wanna go fast
2,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
If it gets worse I'm going to get one of the GPS things with a monthly plan.

·
Registered
293 Posts
hmm anyone who has an experience with wiring and time can find most kill switches
my friend who did electronics said he can track all of them down. Just might take him a little time.
But it should work for just the local thief who knows nothing!

·
Supporting Member
1,724 Posts
hmm anyone who has an experience with wiring and time can find most kill switches
my friend who did electronics said he can track all of them down. Just might take him a little time.
But it should work for just the local thief who knows nothing!
There is your problem though. Most theives won't spend much time fucking with this. they stroll up to a car that has a steering wheel lock, they go ok thats not that hard, then they have a hard time starting it plus if someone makes up something to lock there car in gear. They will immediatly be annoyed and leave. They are not going to spend a lot of time in the car.

·
Registered
568 Posts
or pull off the steering column panel from below, disconnect the the connector on the key lock cylinder?? just a thought..

·
I wanna go fast
2,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
There is your problem though. Most theives won't spend much time fucking with this. they stroll up to a car that has a steering wheel lock, they go ok thats not that hard, then they have a hard time starting it plus if someone makes up something to lock there car in gear. They will immediatly be annoyed and leave. They are not going to spend a lot of time in the car.

What sucks is when they get annoyed and vandalize the car.

·
Supporting Member
1,724 Posts
rather have it somewhat vandalized and them making noise to get caught then never seeing my car again... for the second time.

·
Accepting donations.
3,366 Posts
I am just going to weld a machete to a garage spring on a feather trigger under my car. I'll call the police when I find the body

·
Supporting Member
1,724 Posts
I am just going to weld a machete to a garage spring on a feather trigger under my car. I'll call the police when I find the body
Lol no one would steal your car.

·
Supporting Member
1,724 Posts
Yea but it's Jdm

·
Supporting Member
1,724 Posts
Either way, it's getting sketchy.

·
I wanna go fast
2,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #77
It's happening in FL too

·
Supporting Member
1,724 Posts

·
Accepting donations.
3,366 Posts
I'll be worried when a Chicago car is stolen. There are plenty of nice roadsters up there.

·
Supporting Member
1,724 Posts
I am sure **** gets stolen up there. People prolly just don't post about it.

61 - 80 of 99 Posts