ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Brah.
7,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
finally sold the subaru after 2 months of trying to sell it. a kid from canada is flying down to new orleans to get the car :shock:

*le sigh* the car will be missed......

not really i got money for my miata now :twisted: i got some ideas on what i want to do but i am still not sure as to what i am going to do. once i figure that out ill post up on what my plans are.

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Congrats. That's one of my favorite cars. My friend Max swapped an STi motor into his and is pushing over 300hp to the wheels with aftermarket engine management and bigger injectors.

·
Brah.
7,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
109k on it.

should have everything squared away with the car on friday then its time to order some parts!

·
Brah.
7,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well i finally order some parts! now i just need to get stuff in and get some pics for everyone

·
CR.net Supporter
1,138 Posts
Re: Miata project started 3-27-06

Jesus man, that's quite a list. I'm eager to see how everything comes together, your Roadster is hawt.

·
Brah.
7,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

last week me and lynchaf tore down the 99-00 head to get it ready for the new goodies that are going in it.

pics:

the head has to have like 500 miles on it! it is soo clean there is not any carbon in the exhaust ports.....but the head will be going with lynchaf next week for a bad ass build.

·
Esteemed Member
3,785 Posts
wow those spacers look sweet, Ive never seen that design, I was thinking about putting in longer studs. Does anyone know how well those hold up, are they as strong as longer studs and a regular spacer??

·
Brah.
7,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

Spacers:

i did some checking over on rd.com to see what they had to say about spacers and rob has been running them for 2 years with no problems and they look really well made.....so we will see how they fair for me.

·
Brah.
7,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

tires came in yesterday!

they are sweet looking. i just need to get my wheels now.

1 - 20 of 107 Posts