ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 123 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
heres a thread I started on zilvia a few years back, it was interesting to hear what people said...lets try it out here.

let's here it, some things that maybe you didn't like before that you like now,from an automotive standpoint. please let's not be inappropriate, jokes about random fungi or std's aren't funny.

i didn't like 180sx rear valances at first, now i think they're sick as hell

or volvo's for that matter

oddly i posted this on 9-14-2010 and purchased my current miata soon after:

"ive never really thought about these, but ima get one now, they're so sick."-babyjesus

·
Motorboat Captain
9,990 Posts
BMW Z4. Thought they were fugly as hell. Now I'd rock the **** out of one.

·
I wanna go fast
2,781 Posts
NB's grew on me.

At first I was like...

But then...

·
//banned
9,131 Posts
+1 on the nb thing. when i was first in the market for a miata, i was only looking at na's, but i ended up getting an nb.

power steering and ac delete. i remember when one of my friends was talking to me about getting rid of his ac, and i remember criticizing him. now i don't have either.

chrome

r package lips

i'm sure there are more.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i'm ashamed to say, I thought retro interiors were wack, no a blush at the sight of a well done one:

**** tight^^^^

·
I wanna go fast
2,781 Posts
First time I saw a pitcrew I was not impressed.

·
Motorboat Captain
9,990 Posts
The Aztek. At first I was like wtf it's ugly. Then I found out it has a built in tent.

·
I wanna go fast
2,781 Posts
There's a flat lack one that I see everynow and then near my job that makes my jaw drop every time I see it. It has four hella lights in the front and huge tires. I've never een an SUV guy but that really makes me want one.

·
I wanna go fast
2,781 Posts
Chris's car has the LED's and I think they look sahweet. If the NB gv tails weren't so expensive I would buy a set and pait them with NoPros NB finish panel like the one Pacman has.

·
Registered
359 Posts
A few things:

Miata hard tops. Years ago I thought they made the car look really weird. But then I was also more into convertibles. Have one and love it.

Porsche Panamera. Absolutely hated this thing at first, looked like a fat obese 911. Now I kinda like it because it looks like a fat obese 911 that carries more people and doesn't care if it's ass looks fat.

1st Gen MR2 (AW11). When the second gen MR2 came out this thing looked old and dated. To me, the 'poor man's Ferrari' 2nd Gen looks dated too. But now I prefer the edgy 80's style over the rounded corners 90's style.

Same thing with the interior. Thought it looked weird and edgy at first but I learned to love it. (except perhaps the steering wheel, not sure)

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
The new Mercedes SLS gullwing. I really hated it until a bunch of ppl in my town bought it. Now I've grown to love it. Especially in white

1 - 20 of 123 Posts