ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
1000% Jake
4,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Probably going to go through a Chapter 13 reorg shortly, and I most likely have to get rid of my roadster.

The good:
- New water pump, timing belt
- Koni Sports
- No rust of any kind, pretty straight, some paint chips
- .025" head shave, ARP studs, Cometic .030" MLS gasket
- New HLAs

The bad:
- still has a rattle above 4k that bothers me
- top is pretty much rotted so I unbolted it and have been running without it

I'm going to try and find some better pictures, but yeah, it's a red 1992:

_0561.1 on Flickr

Also have a Adore/Grinder front bumper, and I think the last DP6061 exhaust Dan ever made, that I never installed.

·
Registered
197 Posts
What kind of rattle we taking about? Like exhaust rattle or like wristpin engine rattle?

·
=^..^=
172 Posts
I would be interested.. I am in WA as well ( Moses Lake / Spokane depending on time of week)
How much you looking to get? Any Accident history? Clean Tittle? Send me off a email with photos of inside the trunk and underside car please ( Only areas I was unable to find on your site) and some more info..

Thanks

·
1000% Jake
4,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sorry, I started a new job in January and have been totally slammed.

I think I might try one more thing to get the motor to run right. I can put a rebuilt head on for a little over $300. Probably should have done that from the beginning.

I'm not sure it's even worth my while to sell this car. I will never get back what I put into it and the thought of starting all over makes me sad.

I'm in it for $2500 not counting the god knows how much I spent on the motor. Probably can't get that for it with engine issues.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts