ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 276 Posts

·
Accepting donations.
3,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I figured I have owned my car for about a year now, and I would like to have somewhere to see all the stages.

So now I start my painfully slow build.

I don't have any pictures of when I got it so I'll post some of the first thing I did to it, my wire tuck.

I guess I should add that the tuck was done within the first month I got the car, about a year ago.

Dirty slut before.

Only during pictures I have.

After about a week of working really slow, it is still dirty I will grab a bunch of GOOD pictures in its current state.

Here is what I got accomplished tonight.

Again, I have done a bunch of cleaning and refreshing and a few little things here and there. This is more for me but if I cure some peoples boredom while I am at it cool beans.

Somethings I have done.

Buffed the entire car (Used to be pink from oxidation)
Pulled out A/C, PS, Radio Soft top.
Bought the HT
!njoy DD blanking plate
!njoy visor plates
Garagestar HT brackets
RyanXstorey made me a shifter extender
Buddy Club shift knob
Foamectomy on the driver seat

Again I am pretty broke, and it is a slow process but I will put in here what I have done.

Goal for right now is to get it ready for the track by May 19th, its is close we will have to see what happens.

The things on the to do list for that are:

Install the Exintake cam and my Gates timing belt kit.
Rad and lines refresh.
Tires and wheels.
POSSIBLY brakes.

Its a longshot but I don't want to miss the first date. I got to get on my second job game.

·
Accepting donations.
3,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
clean your engine bay!

Where did you move the fuse box to?
The bay is clean now I just don't have a picture yet.

The fuse box is currently hanging out under the dash, I still need to take out the giant box that is part of the A/C and mount it to the firewall. I will do that and delete the air bags coming up now that it is warm out.

needs more content
and pics
I know I have never planned on making on but from here on out I am going to keep up on it.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Toilet bowl is the mazda emblem on the bumper. Kinda looks like a toilet bowl, but who cares.

·
Accepting donations.
3,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ahhh I even heard of that and it didn't register.

No it was broken and has been removed.

I will fill the holes and paint the bumpers this summer.

·
Accepting donations.
3,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
lol famous? not so much.

join the crowd.
That is the whole joke. Its also from a Julian Smith video.

I won't has Racelands, I won't have XXRs, I won't be slammed. Never be famous. :lol:

·
Accepting donations.
3,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
So tonight I am helping my friend downgrade his 93 LEs suspension and install some Rokkors on it.

I get his hand me down Bilstiens! :fab:

*excited*

I don't have my camera so I will continue the theme of shitty iPhone pictures later on tonight/tomorrow. Maybe I'll get to put on some other things I have laying around this weekend as well.

·
Accepting donations.
3,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
My amazing strength and stupidity broke the LCA bolt that goes through the knuckle while on the ground torquing it down.

Pissed. Well today I'll have to run to some junkyards and then I will be able to finish my fronts and hopefully enjoy this POS.

·
Accepting donations.
3,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well got the new bolt thanks to AIM tuning.

An continuation on shitty cellphone pics now continues.

I am pretty sure I was in need of my free upgrade.

Serious bitch to remove this shat. I was dirty so lack of pictures reflect that.

God like transformation.

So HOLY **** the car is so much better, honestly the broken spring was a surprise to me I could not tell. I am actually starting to like my car now, and I am one step closer to the track.

In the near future I need to get some GCs and FCM bumpstops, there was one stop that had seen better days. I am pretty sure I was the one that mangled it.

Still need to do research on setups, if anyone wants to ramble some fast setups I would love the ideas.

In the also near future will be the Exintake and timing belt/WP job.

·
Accepting donations.
3,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks man. I really have A LOT of work to do still, just need the money.

In the mean time another iPhone shot showing new ride height, it is still high but so much better than before.
Bored at work shot commence.

I also did my pop vents, didn't take pictures but here is one Ryanxstorey took. BALLA

Just glad air ACTUALLY comes into the cabin now.

·
Registered
573 Posts
How do you like the vent windows? I've thought about getting one. Hope to see you and Ryan at MATG.

1 - 20 of 276 Posts