ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
first i started with a can of rustoleum flat black and rolled it on

and obviously that looks like crap, so i went over it with spraypaint!

wow! so much better!

so i decided i like it. then i put on my auto-x numbers to see how it looks and i like that even more!

and reppin' mah crew

and a before pic for reference

flame away!

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
I really need to flat black my car because the paint is pretty shot, but the parts that aren't shot are so pretty.

I like the pink vinal too.

Attachments

·
bad mother f......
3,173 Posts
I rolled flat primer for a week or two. Hotness!

·
Mufasa in Training
32,623 Posts
For a racer, looks great :)

Pink numbers are a nice touch :lol:

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks for the replies, everyone.

yeah, this is a balls out racer nowadays. it'll be seeing its last bit of street in the next month, then its full straight piped exhaust, and a few other things that i'm sure aren't legal.

the great thing about this paint is that once i get some aero or new trunk lid (mine is beat up) it'll only cost as much as another can of paint, lol!

the pink and black scheme is something i've wanted to do ever since i got this car two years ago. i want some huge white-wall tires on 13" steelies to give it a rat-rod look!

·
Registered
172 Posts
Welcome to the wonderful world of flat black, where touch up paint is only a rattel can away.

·
bad mother f......
3,173 Posts
When I'm waiting for parts...

I make my own while I wait... Haha

·
Registered
175 Posts
washed, polished and waxed car over the weekend... took it up the road for some pics... can you tell what kind of car that is in the second to last pic?

that looks like a 5-0 suv :lol:

you would be correct sir!

some of you might be able to tell that it is getting dark out by my exposure time... well about 15 minutes after taking that pic my girlfriend and i packed up the camera gear and headed farther up the road... by then it was pretty much dark and the moon wasn't up yet... as we're going along and i see police lights... im like "oh shnaps he busted that evo that blasted by here..." nope hehehe the 5-0 had a flat and had his lights on so no one would hit him heheh i thought to stop and help but i wasn't sure how police officers are about motorist pulling up to them when they are on the side of the road... oh well.. mabe next time...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts