ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
2,708 Posts
OK, here's the deal. Let me get the specifics out of the way: my license is suspended for unpaid child support, and I've been pulled over three times previously and given a ticket for driving on a suspended license. Now, the suspension of my license is actually in error, since the "unpaid child support" is actually an error on the part of the court (and I have the judge's verdict from 2002 agreeing with this), but we've been unable to get my license reinstated due to Child Support Enforcement causing problems and claiming the judge was wrong. (Another story for another time.) Please, no flaming on this, no pointing fingers and saying "you got what you deserved", etc. I know what I was doing was illegal, technically, but that's not the point of my post.
I stopped reading after that, Moron.

·
Garage Quinn Motors - GQM
2,847 Posts
Man that one hell of a mug... ^^

·
CR.net Supporter
185 Posts
I didn't know such ugly people drove miatas... :cry:

·
Registered
274 Posts
Everyone makes up excuses when they get in trouble. His excuse is that he just "shifted" over. Regardless, that cop SAW him move over, and she wouldn't have known he was going to move over without that turn signal. And she was close enough to notice the move.

I have lots and lots-o-clients that have had suspended licenses due to not paying child support. I guess they think it's a way to make them cough up the money to take away the priveledge. They still drive, and complain when they get caught. but 3-4 times? Get a mfing attorney! He can't afford one but he darn well can afford stuff for his car :/

1 - 9 of 9 Posts