ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up this months issue of Sport Compact Car for the Time Attack Miata project article. Great to see that they will be building a project Miata. Please check out the Touge DVD at Gunsai that is included(unfortunately no Miata's), and it will show you that it is all about balance & not HP. That is why I picked a Miata over a Skyline GTR when I lived in Japan. Sit back and enjoy.

Jimmy
FujiRacing

·
Mufasa in Training
32,623 Posts
You mean I get the DVD with the new issue if I just go to the newstand and pick it up?

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
Got it yesterday. I have yet to watch the DVD though.

·
Mufasa in Training
32,623 Posts
Have to go out and buy it...if I ever fricking get out of work... :(

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
dvd w/ the mag on the newstand yessier!

watch n/a skyline gts. whoa!!!

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The DVD is worth it not and not just for the Touge. It shows you how bad an IRTB car will run without the proper fuel map. Fuel starvation with carbs, and oh yes I am a big fan of Turbo's on certain cars. Just look at how fast the FD & Mines Skyline is with very limited mods by keeping it simple.

Jimmy
Fuji-racing.com

·
Registered
286 Posts
i want a damm dvd. but im not going to spend $7 to get it with a magazine that i already have. i think sccm needs some hatemail.

·
Esteemed Member
2,930 Posts
well, pretty much every magazine that I can think of just gives you the magazine in the mail. if you want all the extra stuff, its usually in the newsstand package..

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
I am kinda pissed my subscription copy didn't come with anything. :(

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Is project time attack the same car as project miata, or did they get a new one? reason I ask is time attack is blue, where as miata was green, but I remember Matt saying he was gonna paint it blue.
I know it was stolen, but I don't recall hearing if it was ever recovered.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts