ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
CR.net Supporter
1,421 Posts
What do you want your suspension to do for you. Track, Autocross, or just for show?

I am working on my set-up for autocross. And that Koni system would be sweet, but I can't afford it (or the full Tein shock and coil over set-up) :( . I already have the KYB AGX shocks installed and am considering adding a set of GC coil overs. I think it would be effective for what I want my suspension to do.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I want my car to handle reall well and not looking for a ton of comfort on the d.d. Want to lower the car, not slam it but nicely lowered. I was wondering what would be the best for the money. The koni coilover which comes out to 912 total or make my own from koni sports around 500 gc coilovers 399 and fcm bumpstops which brings the two realy close. I just read an interesting bit of info about different shock manufacturers here http://www.wincom.net/trog/autocross_secrets.html
Its got some good facts. Oh Im also thinking of going really budget and getting bilsteins then ebay coilovers with new springs fcm bumpstops and uppermounts, Then have them revalved later. Which bilsteins should I get The HD for the na miata or there is a sports one for nb model, I know the will both work on my 96 but which one is better?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts