ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
The Vorlon
4,516 Posts
WHOAH!

So, how do I get one? I need that Pitcrew version!

·
Finger lickin' good...
6,605 Posts
Wonder when Phatty's gonna chime in on this :mrgreen:

I need to get me some toy roadsters to stare @ when I'm not looking @ the real thing :twisted:

·
Finger lickin' good...
6,605 Posts
These are badass!

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Holy crap! I need this one! It even has the right color top to match my car!

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Hummm i saw them for sale once on YJP, i will have to ask my buddy to see if he can get one, they are most likely all custom.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Translated from Altavista:

Because the モモ atelier/city Ziyoumiyouzi forest basic forming Kamakura 6-12-21 TEL/FAX 0467-24-3625email [email protected] presently, nearly 2 years waiting we have received, order "reserves". Please inquire the inquiry and order to the Mori directly.

·
4,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sorry - I should have mentioned the background. These cars are done buy a guy in Japan and does them all custom on your specs. You send him photos of your Miata, pay somewhere in the $250 USD range (not sure if this is still up to date) and wait 2 years and he does your Miata in this egg style. The model itself you can buy fairly easily - it is made out of resin and I think he just cuts and chops and adds to make a smaller version of you car....wheels, seats, roll bars, etc.

I just saw this link recently from Mr Niwas site in Japan (Amco/Rspeed Japan) and I had never seen so many pictures of his work. I think the model name is Nikko or something like that....about $10 USD for the small resin model - I have one somewhere.

Just really expenssive to have a miniture of your caar done :) But worth it!

·
CR.net Supporter
301 Posts
Sorry - I should have mentioned the background. These cars are done buy a guy in Japan and does them all custom on your specs. You send him photos of your Miata, pay somewhere in the $250 USD range (not sure if this is still up to date) and wait 2 years and he does your Miata in this egg style. The model itself you can buy fairly easily - it is made out of resin and I think he just cuts and chops and adds to make a smaller version of you car....wheels, seats, roll bars, etc.

I just saw this link recently from Mr Niwas site in Japan (Amco/Rspeed Japan) and I had never seen so many pictures of his work. I think the model name is Nikko or something like that....about $10 USD for the small resin model - I have one somewhere.

How do I get one of the $10 resin kits?

·
4,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

How do I get one of the $10 resin kits?
Cal - there is a guy who ran a Miata Die Cast and Toy mail order company off m.net - he always sponsored the M.net forum for toys and collectibles - check over there and do a quick search on "egg" or "resin" - it may come up with some old info for you. I think I paid $9 for the model and $3 shipping from him. It is really small - like size of egg almost. I will see if I can dig up some more info.

·
CR.net Supporter
301 Posts

·
CR.net Supporter
301 Posts
I ordered a couple of them from Miatae in Miniature, along with a 1/18 diecast metal kit and a 1/87 Miata ... .man, their shipping is FAST!

1 - 20 of 48 Posts