·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

THMotorsports is a new vendor here on Clubroadster

As being a new vendor we would like to offer a great package deal for

Koni shocks (Race or Sport) and Ground control coilover set

PM me with which shock you would like Sport or Race

Special pricing as we are a new vendor!!!!

PM ME for the BEST pricing!

Koni Sport

The Koni Sport product line is one of our specialities. Koni serves Sporting Drivers with a carefully designed range of sport shock absorbers. This product focuses on exceptional road holding and handling, combined with a reasonable level of driving comfort. They can also be used with spring kits to lower a vehicle up to 35mm.
Many of the Koni Sport dampers are externally adjustable by means of an adjustment knob at the top of the damper. This means you do not have to remove the damper from the vehicle to adjust the rebound forces. This enables you to fine tune the handling & ride to suit your driving style.
Dampers without the top adjustable feature can still be adjusted, although they will need to be removed from the vehicle to achieve this. You may wish to use lowered springs with the Koni Sport range, if you do this please be aware the maximum lowering permitted is 35mm. Please also ensure that any bump stops are re-fitted to ensure no damage occurs to the valving should the damper bottom out.

Features

• Big handling improvements
  • Reasonable ride quality
  • External rebound adjustment on most cars
  • Best KONI shock for all lowering springs
  • Re-buildable and re-valveable for custom vehicle setups
  • Yellow exterior finish
  • Lifetime Warranty

Koni Race

The Koni Race Series dampers are designed as a bolt in application for those running either in high performance driving events, road racing or autocross. They are externally adjustable in rebound damping and can be adjusted on the car.
They are designed to work with the extreme high performance spring rates up to 1000 lbs. with coil-over sleeve setups. These shocks come with factory style perches but will also work will Koni coil-over sleeve systems.
Also, these shocks have been shortened to give additional travel in the suspension to work with the lowered ride heights. This gives the dampers additional travel and keeps the car from bottoming out.

Features

• Shortened body length for increased travel with coil-over springs
  • Moveable body circlips for different ride heights
  • Certain Honda/Acura/Mazda only
  • Designed to work with coil-over sleeves
  • No Warranty

Ground Control Spring Kits

This spring kit gives you the option to customize the ride height of your vehicle. After several years of use in racing applications, Ground Control spring kits have been adapted for street use. Most other spring kits offer only one set ride height when installed. The Ground Control system's unique design allows for easy adjustment. Simply lift the corner(s) of the vehicle that you wish to adjust and spin the adjustable spring seat up or down to raise or lower the vehicle*. Ground Control spring kits are also designed to be used with either stock or aftermarket shocks.
*Some applications require the use of a provided wrench.
Springs: We are pleased to announce that Eibach has chosen Ground Control as the west coast distributor for their ERS (Eibach Race Spring) line of springs. All of our ride height adjustable kits now exclusively feature Eibach springs. All racing and street/show spring rates are available. All Eibach springs offer a

lifetime warranty against spring rate change and sagging.

Adjusters: All adjusters consist of a threaded sleeve and adjustable spring seat. And are made using high strength 6061-T6 aluminum; anodized for greater durability and appearance. The threads on the adjusters are square cut which locks the adjustable spring seat in place under load. For further precaution, a setscrew in the adjustable spring seat can be used to secure adjustment. Upper spring perches are used to insulate the spring.
Ground Control works very hard with Eibach USA to make these springs to the standards that you demand. Lifetime guarantee on everything, not just springs. No excuses about ";racing"; or ";special";. If anything fails, while being correctly installed, it will be taken care of, period. We can only have a guarantee like this because every single part of the Ground Control Street coil-over kit is made by us or someone we trust. None of these parts are made in Taiwan. Everything is made in the USA.

Give me a call 1-800-959-0145 ext 102 Ask for Alan
Email - [email protected]
AIM - AlancTHM

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: ★★★ THMotorsports Koni shock + Ground Control Coilover set! FREE SHIP USA! ★★★

Got two sets out!! Pm me for quotes

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Re: ★★★ THMotorsports Koni shock + Ground Control Coilover set! FREE SHIP USA! ★★★

do you have the race shocks currently in stock? if so could you take a picture of them? ive always been interested in this shock but didnt know if all of them were like in the picture or if they change the style for each vehicle

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

do you have the race shocks currently in stock? if so could you take a picture of them? ive always been interested in this shock but didnt know if all of them were like in the picture or if they change the style for each vehicle
We don't keep them here unfortunately its coming from a warehouse

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Quotes are out! Have a great day! Pm me if you have any questions!

·
The colder Adam
2,194 Posts

Koni Race look just like the Sports, not at all like the one in the picture.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Bump We will be closed tomorrow July 4th and will be back Friday July 5th! PM me for the special 4th of July sale!!

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bump! Hope everyone had a great 4th weekend I know I did!!!

PM me for quotes or if you have any questions about anything!!

YES STARS ARE GONE!!

1 - 20 of 52 Posts