ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i dont have any money to build up my miata, but i can get better performance through weight reduction...

so my ass is off to the gym!!

sayonara! :lol:

·
Finger lickin' good...
6,605 Posts
so my ass is off to the gym!!
I've done the same thing. I was getting really heavily into it, 4 nights a week for an hour, then I dislocated my thumb in a race. So many things you can't do without your thumb. It's been a month and a half since I went back to the gym, lost 25 previous, gained 10 back, especially over the holiday! I recently started back up w/ my ex's dad lifting weight 3 times a week. Never felt better =D>

·
Registered
517 Posts
Take it easy for the first couple week until your joints are ready for the abuse. My personal advice is that you should focus on aerobics (running, cycling, whatever), but do whatever makes you feel good.

Edit: Oh yeah, WRITE EVERYTHING DOWN. Then you can see your self progressing. This will help keep you motivated.

·
Finger lickin' good...
6,605 Posts
Take it easy for the first couple week until your joints are ready for the abuse. My personal advice is that you should focus on aerobics (running, cycling, whatever), but do whatever makes you feel good.

Edit: Oh yeah, WRITE EVERYTHING DOWN. Then you can see your self progressing. This will help keep you motivated.
Good advice, and don't get burnt out!!! Keep at it and you'll see improvements as you go on!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts