ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, my name is Nik. Ive been lurking here since before the summer I figure its time to start using this site.

Back in May I bought a 1990 miata in white with 90 000 miles. The old lady that owned it lived in land in Florida. Its amazing how spotless the car is underneath.

I've already met quite a few nice people in the Miata scene. Really refreshing compaired to the people in the honda scene in the GTA. I'd much rather wave or give someone the thumbs up instead of get a dirty look and have someone rip past me well over the speed limit in a residential area.

keep it moist.

·
Supporting Member
106 Posts
welcome fellow lurker lol. I too came here straight from the honda scene and prefer the "miata wave" compared to all the fly by's lol.

any pics of your old/new platforms?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ill always have a soft spot in my heart for some hondas but this car is far more pleasing over all to drive or rip around in.

Only shitty blackberry pictures that are too embarrassing to post. Im going to be doing some work over the winter, ill take a few.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I totally agree. I hated all the people who would rev on me when I was in my Nissan. Just because it looks slow. It seemed to mostly be kids who slapped some cheap axle back exhaust on their car and thought it was fast cause its loud.

·
Registered
748 Posts
I totally agree. I hated all the people who would rev on me when I was in my Nissan. Just because it looks slow. It seemed to mostly be kids who slapped some cheap axle back exhaust on their car and thought it was fast cause its loud.
Why not just dust their ass and get it over with?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts