ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
i just got back from my honeymoon in sheraton waikiki last week. i love it there. didn't see much...or any fixed-up miatas while there tho. tuning crowd seems to be near non-existant or very well hiddened. i really recommend just enjoy the site seeing there. here's some places i liked or highly recommend seeing.
-giovanni's shrimp shack in north shore
-dole's pineapple plant n.s.
-polynesian culture center
-hanauma bay (jet sky, snorkeling)
-waikiki aquarium
-ali'i kai boat tour
-matsumoto's shaved ice (n.s.)
-and of course...ABC stores until you're tired of seeing one on every corner.

enjoy your stay in paradise. how long are you visiting?

·
Registered
459 Posts
o, btw. would hawai'i the big island be a nice place to visit too? how are the differences between your home island and this one's? if there's not much difference, then maybe i recommended stuff you can care less about.
anyways, i love the tropical islands you guys get to be in on a daily basis...it slightly reminds me of taiwan where i lived in childhood. maybe due to its high japanese influence??? but anyways, a lovely place to be at right now. hope you find some fellow roadsters out.

aloha oahu roadsters... make yourself heard.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well...i visited here about 2 years ago...i went to the cultural center,hanama bay, waikiki,diamond head...a bunch other stuff.

Now im living here for good for awhile...ill be back in charlotte in june for like 2 weeks.

drftem...thanks man ill check that out

Brad...you dont know how bad i wanna come back...miss all you guys

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.