ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where are some local shops/meeting places...

I'de like to meet some people locally...one full day here and im already bored and lonely :(

let me know...k,thx

·
Registered
459 Posts
i just got back from my honeymoon in sheraton waikiki last week. i love it there. didn't see much...or any fixed-up miatas while there tho. tuning crowd seems to be near non-existant or very well hiddened. i really recommend just enjoy the site seeing there. here's some places i liked or highly recommend seeing.
-giovanni's shrimp shack in north shore
-dole's pineapple plant n.s.
-polynesian culture center
-hanauma bay (jet sky, snorkeling)
-waikiki aquarium
-ali'i kai boat tour
-matsumoto's shaved ice (n.s.)
-and of course...ABC stores until you're tired of seeing one on every corner.

enjoy your stay in paradise. how long are you visiting?

·
Registered
459 Posts
o, btw. would hawai'i the big island be a nice place to visit too? how are the differences between your home island and this one's? if there's not much difference, then maybe i recommended stuff you can care less about.
anyways, i love the tropical islands you guys get to be in on a daily basis...it slightly reminds me of taiwan where i lived in childhood. maybe due to its high japanese influence??? but anyways, a lovely place to be at right now. hope you find some fellow roadsters out.

aloha oahu roadsters... make yourself heard.

·
Registered
299 Posts
find round top drive and head up there on friday nights at like midnight. or go to miataclubofhawaii.com and ask some of the miata guys to show you around.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well...i visited here about 2 years ago...i went to the cultural center,hanama bay, waikiki,diamond head...a bunch other stuff.

Now im living here for good for awhile...ill be back in charlotte in june for like 2 weeks.

drftem...thanks man ill check that out

Brad...you dont know how bad i wanna come back...miss all you guys

1 - 7 of 7 Posts