1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That tried to steal my front lip at the cerritos BJ's last night

**** YOU!!

you failed :blaugh:

there was a white miata with a style bar not pointing fingers but im just saying......

·
Registered
362 Posts
wow no respect for other people's properties. haha i just heard a new song the other day: "Word to your muva" [slang for mother apparently]

Maybe that guy was jsut putting your lip back on cuz it fell to the ground? :p

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the parking lot was kinda dark,theres really no light. i guess they thought the lip was zip tied or something

its screwed on and has one zip tie ( now its going to have more than one ziptie)

it looked like they were pulling on it and just gave up

·
Registered
72 Posts
People suck!! If that happened to me I would be so pissed.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
you sure you didn't just curb it?
im sure every time i park i double check everything its a habbit i have and i cant break
im one of those people that parks really far just for people wont park next to me and hit the car:fp:

·
Official Armchair Racer
14,399 Posts
Wow that's desperate. I'd rock a home depot lip before trying to pull off a move like that.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It's okay, you don't need to take the heat for me. It was me. I also broke into your trunk and stole the spare tire, the jack, and the pack of condoms that was in there. Sorry.
i am miss the spare tire and the jack..........

i dont use condoms....................;)

·
The Platypus
710 Posts
But on the real though,
I had a friend once (has a 90' Civic Si Hatch) and during the night someone took off his lip and started to drive away. While they were doing this my friend heard them and got in the other car and chased them. They knew he was chasing him because he came out while they were getting in the car. They got about a mile away before they just tossed his lip out the window. My question is : after he was chasing them, why didn't they want the lip no more?

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
But on the real though,
My question is : after he was chasing them, why didn't they want the lip no more?
once they tossed the lip the chase would end i guess

Son of a....YOU TOLD ME YOU WRAPPED IT!!!
thats what i always say hahahaha lol:woolery:

Crapy cell phone pic but i had to ziptie it good thing the was a big lots in the same area i drove the car to a more lighted area were i can see
i few days befor it kind came off and i used zip ties as a quik fix i guess they saw the ties and thought the whole lip was zip tied

·
Rehabilitation Officer
8,110 Posts
extra security of slammed cars....makes it a whole lot harder to put in the air and steal **** off of. Wanna get something off the front? I hope they brought 2 jacks. lol

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
miata are turning into the new honda...................:cry2:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts