ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Supporting Member
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello, I just put some different suspension on my car and I have these taking up space in my garage. They are Tokico Illumina shocks on Tokico springs. I believe they are 5 way adjustable I have to double check though. Not too sure what the spring rate is but its pretty stiff and the drop is a solid 2 inches. I am unsure of mileage but none are leaking or blown, Id say around 5k miles... I love these and its a great great ride and I don't want to sell them but I need them out.

Looking to get $220 + your stock suspension and $280 shipped. Comes with NA top hats, one has a broken stud but I will throw in an extra top hat off a 95 M.

Onto Pics-

Heres how it looks dropped on 14inch wheels...

Im located in Rancho Cucamonga CA. Local pick up preferred, but will ship if need be. Txt me at 1-909-510-3228 for a quick response. Thank you for looking. Also Im down for trades + cash, Entertain me! Mainly looking for a GV replica lip and spacers...

·
Banned
179 Posts
Good luck man! I had the same problem trying to sell my strut/spring combo on here. Try a more local Miata forum if you can. That's where I sold mine. Also Craigslist helps a bunch.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts