ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I thought it was funny. One of the things I like about the Roadster scene is all the goofy and interesting personalities.

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I liked the winking headlights at the end. That is a pimp mod. For all you drift/show guys all you'd need to add are some strobes in the headlights and you'd be all set.

·
Esteemed Member
1,794 Posts
You can do that mod easy by pointing a water hose at your headlamp motors for long enough. Sooner or later, the lights go crazy.

I recall a so-called tuning car mag in the UK (Fast Car) had a silver 1990 Roadster as a project car. The "expert" (their features editor) was registered on Miataforum as "Scary Steve". He hadn't a clue. Shoved on a stupid home made twin exist exhaust. Then proceeded with Konis (after checking with miataforum). last I heard, he wanted to paint the car peach and put on hydraulic suspension. No accounting for taste, even when he's paid for it.

Then he went quiet.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=131918925

·
CR.net Supporter
1,138 Posts
Hahaha, oh my god - I was laughing the whole way through that video. Hilarious ****. I have to give some serious props to that guy, that is some classic stuff! :lol: =D>

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
umm WTF? Is that how you guys roll up in Jersey? Luggage rack and bumper guards? hahaha Yeah that guy is a nut, maybe he will make another video with him going to get a pizza pie upstate and telling the mob bosses they are wack for not driving Miatas.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts