ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Good work. It looks as though you would've had to modify both the flares and the flaps to get the joint alignment to match the character line in the rear bumper.

·
3,857 Posts
A W E S O M E ! ! !

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks all. These are the Betrayed flares. Modding the flared to fit took a little time but it wasn't hard. Also, I'm running 225/45/15's.

·
Registered
33 Posts
i like the sportmax's. i never really liked th 002's until these pictures.

·
CR.net Supporter
2,964 Posts
Looks perfect!

can you take upclose pictures of how you put the mudflaps and the flares together? both front and rear please. I was thinking of doing this but I wasn't sure.

·
CR.net Supporter
293 Posts
That looks so hot!! Great job! I was thinking about selling my Betrayed flares and my 16" 002's but after seeing your car I'll probably hang on to them. Not that my car will look half as good as yours!

·
Speed Tribe OG Member
4,628 Posts
Sweet, I like the BRG and the Red 002. Also the colormatched flares is the only way to go. Unpainted flares FTL

·
3,542 Posts
Nice job. I think the rear mudguards ruin the line of the rear flares, but that's just me. If you're looking for suggestions-- Planet Miata has a complete red LE interior on sale! ;)

·
bad mother f......
3,173 Posts
Nice job. I think the rear mudguards ruin the line of the rear flares, but that's just me. If you're looking for suggestions-- Planet Miata has a complete red LE interior on sale! ;)
Dont give him any ideas! Im trying to buy it!

1 - 20 of 61 Posts