1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
3,857 Posts
Cool nice pics!
I love Preludes, too bad they are fwd

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
very nice peter. always a fan of your photos. what kinda exposure times did u use on them ? and did you do any wb correcting in photoshop or anything ?

also what kinda recaro seat is he rocking ?

·
Registered
534 Posts
Looks good dude.

Tell me more about the second shot, just really slow panning or some kind of rig was used?

·
Garage Quinn Motors - GQM
2,847 Posts
Hey Peter,
Nice pics as always. If there is one thing I have noticed however is that you get alot of noise in your photos. Especially on the paint of the car your shooting. Have you ever heard of a program called Neat Image? They have a free trial version. It filters and smooths our noise in digital photos. You should give it a shot it can sometimes make a huge difference. Otherwise awsome pics.

·
Garage Quinn Motors - GQM
2,847 Posts
Here, just to give an example. I found these pics in my photobucket from when I first tried playing around with the program. The second shot is from just using the automatic filter button. The thing is though notice how the auto filter button also smoothed alot of the image out. This could be good or bad pending on the occasion.

Before

After

·
Esteemed Member
4,380 Posts
Hey Peter,
Nice pics as always. If there is one thing I have noticed however is that you get alot of noise in your photos. Especially on the paint of the car your shooting. Have you ever heard of a program called Neat Image? They have a free trial version. It filters and smooths our noise in digital photos. You should give it a shot it can sometimes make a huge difference. Otherwise awsome pics.
I was about to say the same thing when I saw those photos. Does your camera have some sort of noise reduction option?

Other than that, great photos though.

·
Registered
244 Posts
damn.. where do you find these spots?

They look so empty and desolate.. I didn't think areas like that existed around here.

·
Esteemed Member
3,776 Posts
I need to take some parking garage pics of my car soon, I really like the way those pics turn out

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts