ClubRoadster.net banner

41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Supporting Member
743 Posts
If you just want a good, affordable top I'd suggest these guys. I ran their 99-05 with the plastic window for a little while and was very impressed with the quality for how cheap it was.
Thanks for the link, I'm definitely going to be looking into this.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I think I may have to get one with the glass window. I dont even want to consider doing the top myself though, any ideas on how much a few hours would cost to install at an upholstery place? If any of you have had it done for you before that is.

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
I think I may have to get one with the glass window. I dont even want to consider doing the top myself though, any ideas on how much a few hours would cost to install at an upholstery place? If any of you have had it done for you before that is.
Only upholstery place around me quoted me $500 for install and $1500 for everything. I laughed and even if it takes me all day its worth saving $500

·
Registered
12 Posts
woah, i definitely wouldnt pay that much either...I'll call around...I think max I'll pay for it installed is $200 lol. If nobody can do that...I'll have to free up a weekend day!

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
Alright so what happened recently:

A fellow miata club member was selling a soft top w/ frame for 200 on craigs. I offered 180 and scored for a clean top w/ glass. I traded that soft top with $600 my side for a mint condition silver hard top (re-painting it white). I say it was a good deal. What ya'll think?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Just curious if all of the sites above attach the rain rail before shipping out. Did anyone receive it as two separate pieces; top and rain rail?

41 - 54 of 54 Posts