ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Hasa Diga Eebowai
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having a get together. Nothing formal, just people that can make it and talk about cars while drinking good coffee.

Starbucks
Seabrook NH
5:30 P.M.
5/3/12

·
Registered
3,668 Posts
if i was close by i would definitely go. We have Miata meats every Thursday night over in NYC. So what?!

·
Registered
3,668 Posts
and dliverance us from evil?!

Amen.

·
Hasa Diga Eebowai
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Hasa Diga Eebowai
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
So there were only a couple of cars that showed up tonight. But we fixed headlight lids, checked brakes, test drove each others cars, talked about tops, and roll bars, and got coffee. Next time Seth.

-Jim

·
Registered
453 Posts
Hey buddy, good luck with getting your meets to pick up!

I'm a starbucks whore. I used to work there and I've been going like crazy since. Usually at our local meets we hang out in a big open lot and then head to Dunkin Donuts around 9/10 to get out of the cold. It's usually a good time.

Though if starbucks were open later, I feel that might be a better meeting spot because they have larger lots and what not. It's good though, because it's not very far from where we always have our meet, so it's not like people mind moving. But the meet spot we've had for years has a burger king, pizza, and a Fairway Markets (basically a giant supermarket with a deli and what not inside) so it'd be hard to get them to leave that spot, but I don't sweat it.

Either way, good luck with the meets my man, if I'm ever in the neighborhood, I'll try to swing through.

·
Hasa Diga Eebowai
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey buddy, good luck with getting your meets to pick up!

I'm a starbucks whore....It's usually a good time...

Either way, good luck with the meets my man, if I'm ever in the neighborhood, I'll try to swing through.

It's all good, the Starbucks we meet at, is across from a Walmart, Wendys, and a host of other stores. I am going to have it every two weeks, and as the weather gets warmer, we'll incorporate some drives after we meet.

-Jim

·
Hasa Diga Eebowai
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)

Topless Coffee
Thursday May 17th 2012 @ 5: 30 P.M., Starbucks, Seabrook NH.

See you there!

-Jim

·
Hasa Diga Eebowai
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sounds great guys...totally informal get together.

·
Hasa Diga Eebowai
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
dammit this is 1.5 hours from me.
What I wouldn't do to see your car...but, that's a long way, for a small get together. When there is a bigger drive (Midnight Run) then, it's worth the drive.

-Jim

·
Hasa Diga Eebowai
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Don't forget... tomorrow (Thursday, May 17th, 5:30)

·
Hasa Diga Eebowai
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hope to see some folks tonight. Seabrook NH, Starbucks @ 5: 30

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
What I wouldn't do to see your car...but, that's a long way, for a small get together. When there is a bigger drive (Midnight Run) then, it's worth the drive.

-Jim
Set one up I'd be down.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts