ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 208 Posts

·
Candy ass miata man
3,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay so I go the TopSpeed Pro-1, and absolutely love it! Here is the video with catless test pipe and without.

Oh and the "launch" was at 2.5k because I didnt want to hit my camcorder with rocks, and the 1.6l N/A has no power, so it was kinda embarassing haha!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5A0ORBtsr_4

·
Banned
570 Posts
nice! cant really tell how loud it is though until you install it. I had it on my 1.8L and i took it off the next day. It was wayyyyy toooo loud. Brother tested it around the block. I could hear the sound from 2 1/2 blocks away.

·
Kony For President
2,036 Posts
That center cut out would be nicely filled with a brake light. JDM as 性交!

·
Candy ass miata man
3,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Did you have the catless test pipe on? If not I didnt think it was loud at all, I installed the catless test pipe and it is perfect, your able to have the top down and not have your ears hurting, but still carry a conversation you just have to talk louder. I have a very high tolerance with loud exhausts so I guess I am not the best one to judge haha.

Ive ran my car with no exhauts from catback before for a day due to a problem we had installing the exhaust with the stock bolts, and that was STUPID loud, and vibrated the entire car. Thats what I would consider obnoxious.

·
Candy ass miata man
3,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That center cut out would be nicely filled with a brake light. JDM as 性交!
Are you being serious or not?:p

I put a towhook there, just to fill in it, my car came with it and a gay center exhaust that was horrible. So I had to fill it up somehow and a towhook was the best idea I got, built a custom bracket for it, def not functional but it def fills the hole....and for all you haters who will say "BUT WHY HAVE ONE IF ITS NOT FUNCTIONAL", I have the 2 stock rear tow hooks still on, and I would rather have a not functional tow hook than a random hole.

·
Banned
570 Posts
i did have a cat when i did the install. idk if these things are suppose to come with a silence becuz mine didnt. but this thing WAS loud. Deep but loud as F*^k. LOL

·
Kony For President
2,036 Posts

·
Kony For President
2,036 Posts
+2

I love mine, you just have to go lower to pull it off.

·
Candy ass miata man
3,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
^^^ x2
You have to be very low on some fat wheels to pull it off. I right now do not have that I just bought the car 3 months ago and I am jobless, so I have progressed ALOT since I got the car but the roll bar + coils are my next "exspensive" things on my list to do.

Post pics of your bumper cuts if you dont mind.

·
Registered
332 Posts
This piss me off about Greddy, in why they had let off beat brand like the is company ruin the Greddy name.
I'm so glad I got the real Greddy TI-C and sporting the real JDM deal.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Whatever floats your boat, thats the good thing about cars there isnt just one exhaust out there to choose from.
I know that but I just don't understand why Greddy didn't patent their design instead of letting other company such as top speed to have the same design. Now everyone in their neighbor with a miata will have this so called top speed exhaust and saying ohh yeah it's a Greddy exhaust when really it a copy cheap a$$ one. So now everyone have to duck underneath the car to find the Greddy label on the muffler to see if it's the real thing. :roll:

1 - 20 of 208 Posts