ClubRoadster.net banner
181 - 200 of 208 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,346 Posts
is this exhaust really unbearably that loud? i love loud deep exhausts like these, and im looking for a sound just like a greddy ti-c, would this be a good choice?
It's cheap enough that you can just buy it and find out. I drove out to a meet last summer and the people there could hear me coming from quite some way. Wasn't even getting on it.

·
Candy ass miata man
3,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #189 ·
Just throwing this out there, I got the topspeed header and it did not fit at all, messaged them and they said they would replace with next shipment then after 2-3 months of waiting they havnt responded to my email. Its been near a year and havnt heard anything so just sorta gave up.

So my review on header wont be happening lol.

·
Premium Member
6,346 Posts
has anyone found out how to adjust the exhaust from hanging so low? im going to be lowering my car soon, and i would like to adjust it because itll probably be scraping everywhere.
You are the new king of spoonfeeding. If you have to think about how to adjust it, you can't do it. Just roll up to an exhaust shop and tell them you make bad decisions and you need to spend money to fix it.

·
Registered
208 Posts
If you are looking for a quieter exhaust consider the Cobalt. One thing I've noticed with my Cobalt is that it seems louder as the ambient temperature gets cooler.
Really? Mine seems like it's the opposite. As it gets hotter, it gets (slightly) louder for me. At least that's what it sounds like. I've never done any dB testing.

181 - 200 of 208 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.