ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought this from Phantom (thanks). Came painted black brought it to AJUSA.com should be done today and color matched to my car. Will post pics along the way and will shoot while on car as well.

Will Look like this (taken from their website):

But for now:

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Color matched and ready to install

Attachments

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pics on car or gtfo:D
Fiesty aren't we? lol

AJUSA.com turned it around in a day. Props to them!!

I couldn't rock the non painted flat black look.

·
Supporting Member
664 Posts
Looks good,

I've got one sitting in my garage waiting to be color matched.

Edit: did you use mounting screws or just the 3 m tape for the install?

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
i like your lexan windblocker! is it as efficient as it looks? i was going to do that, but i never remove the HT. @[email protected]

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Looks good,

I've got one sitting in my garage waiting to be color matched.

Edit: did you use mounting screws or just the 3 m tape for the install?

I think it completes the rear end of the car. I just sold a stock NB tail. The look of this one sets it off. Get yours painted.

BTW, i used both which is overkill but makes it harder for the guy who plans to lift it from me. ~he won't go too far... lol

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i like your lexan windblocker! is it as efficient as it looks? i was going to do that, but i never remove the HT. @[email protected]

If you don't remove your HT then don't bother. Save the extra money. I don't want a hardtop since i enjoy the top down here in SoCal. I found this off of https://www.topdown.net/order_online.asp?car=harddog With the windows up it actually makes a difference. You'll still feel the draft on top of your head but throughout the cabin is nice a calm. Heater works even better at night.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
why oh why cant they create a 2nd version that blocks the 3rd brake light. would look so much better
I would of gotten the Autoxkenion (sp?) but was too expensive for me.

I'm actually okay with the third brake light. Anyone know if they make an LED version?

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Can you add some pics that are not quite so close up? Some full side pics would be great.
Ok, i'll do it later.

·
Registered
172 Posts
i'm having problems with mine actually sitting flush on the car the middle will sit nice but the two ends every time i try and screw the two sides down they just pop back up

·
Registered
11 Posts
does it make your trunk heavier? and that looks sic i was thinking bout getting it for my na

·
Registered
94 Posts
i'm having problems with mine actually sitting flush on the car the middle will sit nice but the two ends every time i try and screw the two sides down they just pop back up
Yea my edges don't stay flush, but I haven't put any screws in yet. I only have 3m tape holding the wing on. I plan on adding 1-2 screws on each side to hold it down

1 - 20 of 42 Posts