ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
January 1st 2012 9th Annual “Tour d’Orange”. Now a Southern California tradition for many and arguably the first car event of the New Year. Meet at the corner of Fisher and Redhill in Costa Mesa. Arrive by 8:29 AM, maps at 8:45 AM, DEPART AT 9 AM. There is no formal notice besides this. All cars welcome. Please pass this notice to your respective car clubs and like minded enthusiasts.

:whistle:

I have no idea since I first heard of this today but if you are awake and not still drunk on Sunday morning would anyone care to make a showing?

·
Registered
139 Posts
looks like fun XD

·
Banned
5,894 Posts
yeah, as you get older, you start thinking going out on NYE is such a hassle, you either stay in or just goto a small party and leave at 12:05. :lol:

I was almost taken out by a swerving drunk driver on the 241 coming home on NYE 2 years ago. the car made a 3 lane change from the left to exit on to the 261 into irvine. i noticed he was all over his lane when coming up from behind him and was just trying to get by.

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Not a bad turn out, there were plenty of cars I didn't photograph. Lots of Chargers, Prowlers and Mustangs, I can see those every day.

On the other hand...

2012 Tour d'Orange

·
In the corner
685 Posts
It was slow, so slow... lots of very old peeps with penis problems obviously, not very friendly, very proud of their V8 with loud exhaust... Two or three exceptions (the guy with the polished Cobra was cool).

Hopefully I was able to take some nice pictures there. Won't do it next year though.

All the pictures are here :

http://ted7.smugmug.com/Cars/2012-Tour-dOrange/20845629_gKjt6j

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The roll out...

Hey, who's that guy from 1:16 to 1:40?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts