ClubRoadster.net banner

21 - 40 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Just a quick update everyone! The group buy ended 5/31/2014. I've gotten the order list together and will be submitting it to production. We should start seeing kits being sent out in the next couple weeks. Stay tuned!

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
Hey, on the list it says I'm still pending and that yall only have me down for the front. I paid for a front and rear on the 25th of may. Just making sure that something wasn't lost in the transaction.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Hmmm mine says "Front/NA2", and I ordered front and back.

But what I think it really means is Front "and" NA2 style back. Because there is only one kind for Front, and different style back, mine is the NA2 Style. So "Front/NA2" really means "FRONT/NA2Back"

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Shiz, Dale and iambeetle:

You are correct! The NA2 part of it signifies the rear tow hook style. The fronts fit all NA and NB.

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
We should have a couple coming extra.

Anyone else wanting to get on this, drop me a PM with the information from the original post. I'll put you guys on the waiting list and I'll see what we can do for you when the tow hooks come in. Thanks everyone!

Bryan

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Here are the people I currently have on the waiting list:

1: NA_emil (CR) - Front + NA Type 2 Raw
2: Alienmiata (CR) - Front + NA Type 2 Black
3: Harrybrilliant (MNet) - Front + NB Rear Red
4: TeeJay187 (PhillyB) - Front + NB Rear Red
5: Ekydronican (PhillyB) - Front + NB Rear Blue

I'll update this list every few days guys! As soon as the tow hooks start landing I'll see what we can do for you guys. Right now they're getting tumbled and ready for powder coating so I'll keep you guys updated.

Bryan

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Good news! The tow hooks have been picked up from the tumber and WILL be going to anodize today! Thank you all for your patience! These should be going out as soon as they return from the anodizers!

Bryan

21 - 40 of 59 Posts