ClubRoadster.net banner

so whacha whacha whacha want! whacha want!

• Total voters
41 - 60 of 425 Posts

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
IM down for green....

·
CR Troll Patrol
2,785 Posts
I'm down for a bright ass obnoxious green, gold or red. Probably make my mind up when I see final numbers.

·
Cr.net is addicting
2,081 Posts
There's to many colors to choose from i cant make up my mind .
Final number will decide on what colors that get made all others will be special order correct .

·
Banned
478 Posts
I think Rob's got a lot on his plate with all of this color choosing, chassis choosing stuff. I feel bad. I'd like an off color I guess. It would make sense from a seller's stand point as well. I say this because when somebody sees a hook say in some unique color that other companies do not offer, everyone will know it is RyokuRob's set.

my example with coloring would be TEIN, it's a specific green that color choice alone avoids individuals from stalling production & tells everyone from a mile away that it's tein.

if this doesn't seem adequate, then I'd be down for gold or violet or orange or light blue, hell I can't decide. I don't know.

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
^ that makes a good point. maybe for my other parts, in reality tow points must (according to nasa and scca) must be orange or red, thats the two color choices.. i can be a **** and say thats it but most people want it for the bling bling and arnt falling under the rule book for the two. most of us are speed venture types i guess. makes no diff to me really. and with the larger order, it seem like there is going to be enough people for a set of colors that it wil keep the cost a little lower for custom colors.

so for maybe my other parts... turquoise. hehehe

·
Cr.net is addicting
2,081 Posts
Someone help me choose a color that will compliment my car . The cars color is laguna blue , i was thinking these colors would look the best .

Olive Drab
Light blue
blue
grey
clear
Rob just make it in 1 or 2 colors to help make my decision easier .

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
so guys fyi i just got the quote back. here is what ur looking at for the cost of the hooks.

about 80 for the nb's and 70 for the na's... it looks like the cost of aluminum has gone up. im in the works to get another quote.

·
Supporting Member
796 Posts
I'd like to see the NB front hook in the vertical. Steel is more practical for the street and ditches and such, anyways.

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #59 (Edited)
umm, if your jamming your tow hook into the ground id be more worried about your bumper.

the na and nb front are exactly the same. so if you want steel vertical buy the rev 9 ones... if you want a strong lightweight hook thats not going to bend then buy mine.

(note aluminum will bend with a lot of force. just not as easily as steel)

41 - 60 of 425 Posts