ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have some basically new Toyo R888's in 205/50R15 with less than 50 miles on them. They still have the factory lines.The ONLY reason I need to sell is because I am running STO this year in autocross and need some 140UTQG+ tires (star specs).

How much do you all think they are worth? I was thinking around $450 shipped?

·
Supporting Mamber
3,672 Posts
I'm guessing you got these when they were $69 like the rest of the folks trying to unload them for double. So $275 shipped is more than fair in fact might even be too much.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I'm guessing you got these when they were $69 like the rest of the folks trying to unload them for double. So $275 shipped is more than fair in fact might even be too much.
Your guess would be wrong. I wish I got these for that cheap. If I did, I would just drive them to death. My price was what I paid. I guess I could do $350 since that is what is going on.

Thanks for the input

·
Registered
324 Posts
There was a sale awhile back when Toyo was ridding of them for that price due to Spec Miata not using them anymore. I'd adjust a little, but nothing drastic.

·
Registered
157 Posts
I've been cross shopping this tire and generally I have been seeing between 290 (lowest) and 360 (highest)

·
Registered
157 Posts
Used, craigslist

·
I <3 NY & Hate you
995 Posts
PM'd

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Wow they are sure cheaper in the states. In Canada those tires go for $180 each, plus enviro
Fee
Yes with the US Spec Miata dropping the tire, the price fell a lot over here.

They're even more expensive here, about 260 bucks a pop... Damn you Holland!
Wow, I can't believe they are that much!

PM's Replied

Thanks for the opinions and offers, these sold for $400 locally

1 - 11 of 11 Posts