ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Motorboat Captain
9,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
***SOLD***

Local pick up PREFERRED, since shipping would negate the discount. Located in Fresno.

If you want me to ship, I'll wait until there's at least 3 people interested in shipping, those three will PayPal me $1 each. I'll refund the $1 to the two people who don't buy it. This way I'm not driving back and forth to the post office for someone who says "I want it" then stops responding to PMs or emails. (BB, you know who you are)

It's gone 127mph. Fast like a NASCAR. It also has holes to mount splitter rods to. It could come with totally not rare and probably not cool stickers, or I could take them off and try to sell them for $300 each. If they sold, that would mean the splitter was worth over $600. How's that sound for awesome? Don't answer that, otherwise you'd be talking to yourself. Unless you're at work, then a co-worker would hear you say "that sounds awesome" and he'd say "what sounds awesome?" and you'd say "what this guy just said" and he'd say " what guy?" and you'd say "this guy AARROW" and he'd say "who the chick with the O face?" and you'd say "nah, that's VTEC" and he'd say "what's VTEC?" and you'd punch him in the face. And he'd say "wtf" and you'd say "Gtfo" and he'd say "wtf is with these acronyms?" and you'd say "Omg stfu." and he'd walk away. And you'd say "don't BRB"

And I say "give me $30" and you'd say "give me the splitter in exchange" and I say "that's what I said"

(insert pic of splitter here)

·
Motorboat Captain
9,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I didn't take it off by choice. A tire from either a lifted bro truck, a V-6 mustang, or a rice boy honda Integra in the road was hating on me stuntin.

I'll get pics up as soon as I'm not naked. Well, I might be naked when I take the pics, but I won't tell.

·
Registered
291 Posts
I didn't take it off by choice. A tire from either a lifted bro truck, a V-6 mustang, or a rice boy honda Integra in the road was hating on me stuntin.

I'll get pics up as soon as I'm not naked. Well, I might be naked when I take the pics, but I won't tell.
Dont take the pic infront of the mirror.

·
Motorboat Captain
9,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
My dog is butt ass nekid.

·
Motorboat Captain
9,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
This is the only bit of real damage on the splitter. The other imperfections are from scraping on the mean streets of Oakland.

·
Motorboat Captain
9,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ay caramba! I'll ship it! It's like $30 to ship it though... You do the maths...

·
Motorboat Captain
9,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
In case anyone was wondering: this is $110, before shipping. Need. I. Say. More?

·
Motorboat Captain
9,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Sold to an awesome buyer. We really need a buyer/seller rating system.

Plus one for the buyer. '06 members really are OG.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts