ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Track Dog is looking for help.

The position is currently part-time but we hope to grow that into a full-time position as we expand. This is definitely a ground floor opportunity for the right person. It is also entry level but the big benefit is working on and with Miatas all day!

We are looking for an enthusiastic, quick learner. This goes a long way!
Must be detail oriented.
Auto Mechanic knowledge is required but not necessarily professional experience.
Miata experience is a huge plus.
Hours are negotiable but generally M-F Days.
Location is in Dallas, TX

Please inquire with me.

william at trackdogracing dot com

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
I wish. Not a mechanic by any means, but I could clean up shop lol. Just being in that type of environment and learning is enough for me. Got a funny story about you also lol. Good luck with the hire!

·
Registered
862 Posts
Hell, if I wasn't in Ohio, and the position was full time, I would jump all over it. Only down fall would be, is I doubt that the position starts anywhere close to $20/hr.

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
Would be my dream job if I didn't just buy a house and had a family.

I'm only 21 but I grew up in a garage and love miatas this should of been my calling haha.

Too this wasn't three years ago anyways I hope who ever gets it enjoys it. Track dog racing is the ****

·
Supporting Member
257 Posts
It was nice meeting you last night GMRlocal1... Congrats on the job!

·
Premium Member
306 Posts
Thanks man! It was good meeting you and everyone else. I'm going to have to change my name up now cause I'm a long long ways away from gmr now.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts